(g!p) yejisu : next to our sleeping child

published january 28, 2024. 3924 words
au
kinks: daddy
yeji g!p
third person pov.

"You full now?"

"Mm-hmm!"

"Okay, time for bed, baby," Yeji, the strict and busy mother, gently directed her 4-year-old, the sole joy of their family of three.

"What? But I'm not tired!"

"Oh, right. Go brush your teeth."

Yuna, the daughter, began pouting her lips, accompanied by whines and complaints. She sank back into her chair, crossing her arms to showcase her displeased expression.

"Yuna!"

"Hey, Yeji," Lia, the hard-working housewife, interjected in a light voice. "Let the girl do her thing for a little."

"But Lia-"

Yuna leaped from her chair, sprinting to her mother for a heartfelt hug. "Yay! Thank you, Mom! I'll be in bed soon!" Then, she dashed away.

"Lia, she has school tomorrow!" Yeji retorted her clueless yet generous wife.

"Yeah, like, pre-school. C'mon, tomorrow is Friday. Let her be..." Lia playfully poked her steak with a fork, savoring a piece of the meal she had prepared earlier with the help of her teasing wife.

Yeji rolled her eyes. "All right, but if she needs something, she's comin' to you." With that, she stood up and left the table.

"Excuse you?" Lia followed her wife with her eyes, her tone seeking to understand the underlying attitude from her.

"Hmm?" Yeji paused, turning her head to look over her shoulder, locking gazes with Lia.

Her sharp, daunting eyes left Lia powerless, matching that serious, blank face. Her overall aura seemed dangerous, and from past experiences, Lia had learned not to push it too far.

Lia took a second, then broke the silence. "Ah, nothing, Yeji..." She gulped, continuing to eat to maintain a sense of normalcy, too nervous to consider any other movement.

"Huh... 'Kay." Then, Yeji walked away, heading upstairs.

As soon as Lia heard her footsteps fade away, she sighed in relief, now faced with the reality of having to clean up.

-

Taking a shower, slipping into her pajamas, and emerging from her bedroom closet after a quick skincare, Lia entered her room to find her daughter lying on the edge of her queen-sized bed.

"Yuna?" Lia carefully approached her child. "Darling, what are you doing here?" She gently petted her hair, observing how she was all tucked in and ready for bed.

"I wanna sleep here with you tonight."

"Why?"

"I'm scared to sleep alone. The TV show was scary..."

"Oh, was it now?"

Yuna nodded her head.

Suddenly, Yeji entered the room, donning her glasses and usual nightwear. She turned to look at the pair, smiling before heading into the bathroom.

Lia reciprocated the smile before involuntarily uttering, "Oh, Yeji!"

Yeji twisted herself back around. "Yes, love?"

"Where were you?"

"Just in the other room, reading."

Lia simply wanted to indulge in a longer gaze at Yeji, fascinated by her glasses that framed her eyes so enchantingly.