I N T R O D U C T I O N

Gyuvin finds himself caught in a complex emotional web as he grapples with unspoken feelings for his dear friend. In an attempt to mask his true emotions, Gyuvin disguises his affection by pretending to have an interest in another boy. Determined to convince those around him of his false attraction, he goes to extraordinary lengths, meticulously crafting a facade of adoration towards the unsuspecting boy. His efforts extend beyond mere words, as he showers the object of his fake affection with thoughtful gifts, further solidifying the illusion. However, the situation takes an unexpected twist when Gyuvin's friend, oblivious to his true feelings, unwittingly becomes an accomplice in getting them together. Encouraging Gyuvin to pursue the other boy, the friend unknowingly fuels the fire that Gyuvin has so meticulously constructed, unknowingly intensifying the complexity of the situation. How will the story unfold, will he continue on pretending to like the other boy or will he confess to his friend once and for all?

disclaimer

This story is a work of FICTION. Names, characters, relationships, places, and events are purely the product of the author's imagination used in a fictitious manner. Zerobaseone and other characters has nothing to do with this story.

________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hello! Thank you for clicking this story. This is the first story that I have published, so please excuse any grammatical errors, and if you happened to find one, I'd be grateful if you'd point it out >~< . I hope that you'll enjoy the story! ♡♡♡

Kindly suggest a new story idea and ship, thank you!