T W E L V E

"GYUVIN! Ricky's here!" His mom shouted as the boy quickly brushed his hair one last time. Today, the whole group decided to go on an amusement park. They planned to meet up at the amusement park itself however Ricky wanted to go with Gyuvin so here he is at his place. When Gyuvin got out of his room he saw his mom and Ricky chatting over a cup of juice and cookies.

"At this point, you should just adopt him" Gyuvin teased as he saw how close the two had become.

"Why would I? He'll be my son once you become a couple" his mom teased. Gyuvin's mom knew about their confusing dynamic when Ricky first introduced himself as Gyuvin's boy friend in which he got kicked for. The blond would also often be clingy to him even with his parents around. His parents wasn't bothered by it, in fact they were really supportive towards Ricky since they've been wanting their son to be in a relationship hence the reason why Gyuvin receives extra allowance every valentines season.

"MOM!" Gyuvin let out a whine, calling out desperately to his mother. As the sound echoed through the room, the blond standing nearby couldn't help but chuckle. In that instant, he realized that Gyuvin had inherited his attitude from his mother, as they both shared the same characteristic.

"What's with the ruckus-, oh, Hi Ricky!" Gyuvin's dad suddenly emerged, wondering about the commotion. Spotting Ricky, he greeted him with a warm smile and a friendly gesture. "Are you two headed out for a date?" Mr. Kim asked with genuine curiosity.

"DAD! Oh come on, who's the real son here?" Gyuvin whined as none of his parents took his side.

"What? Weren't you the one who liked him first?" His dad teased. "I saw the Shen Ricky tag on that box you brought for White day-"

"Enough, please" The boy with brown hair pleaded earnestly, desperately hoping that his parents would finally stop teasing him, as they had been doing for what felt like an eternity.

"I actually brought that with me-" Ricky began to speak but was interrupted by the boy's pleading gaze, causing him to lose his train of thought. With a chuckle, he swiftly changed the subject, divulging their plans for the day. "Actually, we're all heading to an amusement park together along with Gunwook-nothing romantic, unfortunately," he added with a playful grin.

"Oh, then you should get going, the lines there would be really long by now" Mr. Kim said as he urged the two to leave. The two stood up and bid their farewell, they got on a bus and tested their friends informing them that they are now on their way.

"The lines there must be long" Ricky mumbled.

"Yeah, let's just hope that everyone else chose to go on a waterpark instead" Gyuvin joked. They eventually arrived, and found Jiwoong waiting on a café nearby.

"Jiwoong!" Gyuvin called out, Jiwoong looked and waved at them.

"Is it just you?" Ricky asked.

"No, Taerae's buying coffee" Jiwoong replied. Just then, Taerae appeared with 6 coffee on his hands. Gyuvin immediately helped and took the tray from Taerae and made him seat. Ricky noticed this and just looked away.

"You didn't come with Junhyeon?" Gyuvin asked his friend.

"No, I barely hung out with you so I shooed him for now" they laughed. Then a few minutes later, Zhang Hao and Gunwook came. They all got their coffee and went to claim their tickets at the booth.

The resounding melody of the park's theme song echoed across every corner, intertwining with the harmonious hum of various machineries in operation. Amidst this symphony of sounds, the contagious laughter of children filled the air, along with the spine-chilling screams of thrill-seekers experiencing the exhilarating twists and turns of the extreme roller-coaster. The atmosphere was brimming with joy, instantly painting wide smiles of delight on the faces of the young boys, who eagerly ran towards the line leading to the heart-pounding adventure of the Jungle Splash ride.