Sleepover

Once hyunlix were finished in the kitchen they went to Hyunjin's room to relax.

After thirty minutes or so, Felix had gotten tired of Hyunjin poking and needing his butt. "Hey why don't we watch a movie." Felix suggested. Hyunjin smirked, "sure sugar cube, what movie." Hyunjin pulled Felix into his lap, which gave Felix an idea. "Let's watch 'The Fault in Our Stars'!" Felix said happily. "Sure why not, Jeongin always talks about how you make the group watch it during your sleepovers." Hyunjin smirked.

The movie was over and Hyunjin was still holding onto Felix the same way he did before they started watching the movie. "That's was so- and then-." Hyunjin was crying and Felix was comforting him. "How about another movie!" Felix suggested and Hyunjin's eyes widened. "No! You pick sad movies!" Hyunjin cried.

Seungmin rushed in along with Jeongin. "Did you watch 'The Fault in Our Stars' Felix?" Jeongin asked with a smirk, Felix nodded and Seungmin laughed. Hyunjin threw a random pillow at his brother and Jeongin just pulled his boyfriend out of Hyunjin's room.

TWO WEEKS LATER!"

"Are you guys excited for the Apple Jacks festival?" Felix asked Han, Jeongin, and Changbin. The three hybrids nodded. "What all did you bring?" Changbin asked while holding his gyu plushie excitedly. "I brought my hair products!" Felix said happily. "I brought the makeup!" Jeongin smiled. "Jewellery." Han said said while plopping onto Changbin bed.

"Good!" Changbin said laying next to Han. "Hey kitty why don-" Bang Chan had walked into Changbins room with just a towel on, making The lion hybrid blush heavily. Changbin got up and walked out of his room and to chan.

Changbin hugged onto his boyfriend, "what do you need baby?" Changbin asked the older. Chan blushed at how cute the lion boy looked. "Uhm...I was gonna ask...um-" chan was stuttering because he hadn't known that Changbin had people over, and he was in the mood, so he didn't feel as confident asking the question. "It's ok bubs...just tell me." The shorter told chan. Chan collected himself, "why don't you come make me feel good~" his voice was smooth like honey and made Changbin melt.

"But we have company over..." the younger pouted. "I know sweetheart, we can always do it after tomorrow night...since I know you're doing your thing." Chan said calmly and what he said didn't make Changbin feel better. "How about when they fall asleep I can sneak off to help you~" the younger suggested with a wink. "If they ever fall asleep." Chan sighed and kissed the lion hybrid's cheek. "Bye bubs~" Changbin went back into his room to see the three boys starting at him. "What's up with him calling you kitty?" Felix asked Changbin. Making the Lion blush Felix kept on bothering him about the nickname. Changbin smacked the cat boy's shoulder, "shut up!" The lion pouted.

Felix got the memo but knew he wasn't not going to bring it up later.

Two hours later after planning outfits the four decided to watch a movie. "Let's watch warm bodies!" Jeongin suggested. The other three agreed.

During the movie the eldest couldn't pay attention, he was excited for later tonight with his boyfriend.

The movie ended and the three younger boys were asleep on Changbins bed, leaving no room for the lion, but he was happy since he had an excuse to sleep in his boyfriends room.