Stay Quite 🔞

NO POV:

Changbin grabbed some lingerie, you know to set the mood, he heard Chans shower was on so he went into his boyfriends room and changed into the smexy outfit.

(IT LOOKED SOMETHING LIKE THIS)

Changbin changed the leds to red and put on chans favourite song that turned them both on and laid down on the bed in a seductive position.

Chan came out of the shower with his ears popped up and his tail wagging. His towel had a tent due to his erection seeing his boyfriends slim and slutty waist twisted in such a scandalous manner. "Hey Christopher~" Changbin said in a sexy tone.

"You better stay quite while I wreak you or else my little brother and your friends will hear and I don't think you want that kitty~" chan replied and Changbin smirked and nodded. Making chan smack his boyfriends ass. "Words." Chan said lowly.

"Yes sir!" Changbin said eagerly.

Bang chan hovered over the lion and kissed him roughly. The older wasted not time and ripped off the youngest's lingerie off. "It's in the way, you won't need it." He said before lubing his two fingers up and sticking them inside the younger.

Changbin moaned out but chan quickly covered the younger's mouth. "Quiet." Chan ordered as he continued to pump his fingers inside Changbin.

When Bang Chan thought his boyfriend was prepped enough he decided to live up his third leg and thrust it inside Changbin roughly without warning. Changbin let out a loud pornographic scream, making the older smack his ass and push his head into the bed.

"I said stay quiet." Chan grunted as he thrusted faster.

Soon both boys were close to their highs. "Chan...I-I..." Changbin's voice was muffled but understandable. "Go ahead kitty..." Chan grunted as he went faster.

Changbin moaned into the bed releasing on the sheets while Chan released inside of him. "Good boy..." The older praised while petting the younger's ears