!JOEL/SMALLISHBEANS CENTRIC STORY! Oh, Too Bad For Her

So I felt like writing a Joel centric story so I wrote it in a different thing I made specifically for writing stories but not posting them but I was really proud of it so here you go. Set in DLife (Double Life) as Joel gets his chestplate back from Pearl after dying to the fishing rods. This is really short btw

"Pearl!" Joel screamed, "Give the chestplate back, Pearl!" Pearl just giggled and kept running, swinging the chestplate around in her hands, taunting him.

"Pearl, I will kill you!" Joel threatened. Now normally these would be empty threats, he'd just wait for Pearl to give it back, maybe prank her or something. But now, he had a thirst for blood. The red haze had already taken him.

Pearl's response didn't please him, oh, no. No, what she did only made him angrier, and more willing to spill blood. She just kept running, yelling back a "Nope!" While giggling.

Oh, too bad for her, Joel was catching up. One of the, shall we say, perks, of being red was increased speed. He was faster than her.

Oh, too bad for her, Joel caught up.

Oh, too bad for her, he started swinging his axe, relishing in the blood pouring from her back as he sliced through her skin.

Oh, too bad for her, now lying on the ground. Oh, too bad for her, now bleeding out after ignoring Scott and Joel telling her to give it back. Oh, too bad for her, crying in a pool of her own blood. Oh, too bad for her, whimpering and groaning. Oh, too bad for her, her eyes glazing over.

Oh, too bad for her, dead at Joel's feet.