Bad Puns

So sl is out and I'm FUCKING HYPED. THE FIRST EPISODE WAS SO GOOD. Did anybody notice the watcher eye on the secret keeper? I think they're very watcher coded

Grian swallowed dryly as he approached the Secret Keeper. Carved largely on its face was a watcher eye. It reminded Grian. It reminded him of everything. Void, why did he need to be cursed with memory this game? Every other life game he was blissfully unaware of all his memories until the end. He knew because he remembered.

He remembered forgetting. He remembered Evo. He remembered the end fight. he remembered being taken, he remembered serving the watchers, he remembered running, he remembered the pain. He was remembering so much, he started forgetting things. Things like his friends, currently standing with him, in front of the Secret Keeper. 

"Grian? You okay over there bud?" Tango's voice rang through his ears. No. Grians nodded yes and gave a smile. No. His hands felt sweaty and he swore he could feel his heart thudding. He chuckled at the latest pun from Mumbo, whatever it may have been, like his answer to Tango's question really was yes. No.

"Go on Scar, we're all stairing at you!" Mumbo yelled. Grian felt eyes on him. It was a bad pun. Poor taste, if you will. Grian felt uneven and wobbly, and his vision started to darken. The last thing he heard was Scar yelling his name. The last thing he saw was the Secret Keeper glowing a sickening purple.