𝙎𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙊𝙡𝙙 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗢𝗹𝗱 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭
[who know her insta^^^] 15 comments for an update.

Sienna POV:

I was woken out my sleep to a bunch of laughing and yelling again this morning. Zayden came home three days ago and this is how it's been since. We never settled anything really or came to an agreement. We've just been cordial. Today has been the most annoying day with him back so far. New year, same situation basically. I spent all of New Years alone basically, they say a man is supposed to be the first to enter the house and that didn't happen. I could have walked in with King but since he's a baby I don't want it to be taken as I'm welcoming more babies into the house. Mommy use to have her boyfriend call her phone and then walk in.

Everyday Zayden's had Matt and Ashlee over. Ashlee is starting to piss me the fuck off. I wouldn't say I'm jealous only because we're starting to feel more like roommates than a couple. However, technically we're still together and she's disrespectful. She makes slick comments and lays all up on him the entire time she's here. Then her first day she was steady going on and on about King and how she likes this and that and she's never met my child, our child. I feel like it's hard to feel jealous when you hardly want the person. I want Zayden but at the same time I'm fine without him. I feel like I'm starting to complain about him too much though and maybe I'm stressing myself out and using him as the blame.

"Zayden can you take the trash out please" I asked. I was making myself some broccoli and Mac and cheese.

"No if I didn't know you, you don't give of Dad vibes. Usually when people say baby dad or baby mom it's some ugly broad or ugly dude" Ashlee says. "You have a baby mom for sure though" she mumbled looking at me.

"Bro I totally keep getting stuck at this mission" Matt says. They're loud as fuck.

"I put your plate in the microwave" I tell him. He's most likely ignoring me though. I don't care.

"You didn't make anything for the guest, shows you never had a mother" Ashlee said coming in the kitchen to grab a glass and some water. Once she filled it I took the cup from her hands and placed it in the sink. I went under the sink giving her a plastic cup. "Wow, keep your cheap ass cup" she scoffed.

"Mhm" I mumbled walking away. I took the time to get some work done. I've been terrible at my job recently and they had me just log out twice now. King doesn't cooperate when I need him too. Then it's like once I get him situated Zayden comes home and he doesn't do anything with King really so it's not like I get a break then to do work either.

Going in my room my phone rang. I looked seeing it was Stokeley. He told me he'd keep in touch a few weeks ago after Cleo had that Christmas dinner. So he'd text and ask if I was good. That's about all though.

"Hello"

"Yo- where you at" he asked.

"Home where would I be"

"I got to shit so bad, can I come over real quick. I got spray and shit" he says and I laughed.

"You can go to Jahseh house"

"He not home and I don't have my key. Santana I'll shit on myself deadass" he says and roll my eyes.

"Come on Stokeley. I'll make sure the door unlocked."

"I'm headed to the door now. Thank you" he says and hangs up. Just as I get to the door he was twisting it open.

"You can use the bathroom in my room the other one is trashed" I say and he nods walking quickly to the bathroom. I held in my laugh.