𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝘼 𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚

𝗕𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭 changed the middle some and ending and made the chapter even longer... I didn't like how I cut it off but should I keep or take it back out...? Lmk

Sienna POV:

"Mama you took over the entire bed, I'm glad you actually slept though"

"No I didn't, I kept moving because I was worried King would get up" I tell him. I was on my phone while he was in the bathroom cleaning his face and brushing his teeth. Obviously he trapped me into staying yet again.

"How you going to tell me and I was the one up. Elbowing me and shit" he says and I rolled my eyes.

"Jahseh you really need your hair done and to shave or are you going to fully grow it out? At least do your hair. You look musty" I tell him and he came over plopping down on the bed. His hair had been well past due on a retwist and the facial hair coming in patchy didn't help. He stayed in a hat if going out, his job should have complained by now, one quick glance and I get scarred it's a stranger laying next to me.

"Come here baby Jah" he says and King smiled at him crawling to him. "Sienna you can do my hair for me you've done it before" he spoke holding him. He moved closer to me before I thought of a sarcastic response.

"Aht , you're not allowed to put your head between no—

He pulled my leg open towards him. "You think you're funny and you're not" he spoke staring directly at me.

"Whatever"

"You know what would have been cool as shit if you named him after me for real, like use an apostrophe" he tells me while playing with King. "Right, don't you wanna be named after me" He adds picking him up and twirling him around. He put him on the floor and we heard a door shut.

"Spell it S E I  instead" I say feeding into his nonsense for once.

"Or Jah-S E Y" he says in a lower tone listening.

"He was never named after you, you're delusional." I say pausing for a second. "Maybe your next child can be a junior"

"Our next child" he said and we heard feet shuffling in the hallway.

"Shit, I'll be back" Jahseh said quickly going out the room shutting the door. King turned to go to the door and tried reaching the knob.

"Bubby you have to wait we're hiding" I tell him and he kept trying to get the door. I picked him up and he leaned towards the door anyway. "You can't leave yet, I know he left you and went bye bye" I say, he looked at me. His face fell and his eyes started watering. "Don't cry" I say just as he started. A few seconds later I heard Jahseh singing while playing music outside the room.

"Hurry up so we can go" he says after a few minutes and walks back in the room. The music still playing on the speaker outside the room.

"Look he's back" I say and King turned. He cried the entire two minutes Jahseh was gone basically.

"Damn you was crying for me" Jahseh said taking him from me.

I got out the bed and walked over to where Jahseh was, standing behind him to talk to King. "You know we're not staying here, you'll be stuck with me anyway" I tell him, Jah moved him away from me.

"Tell her stop being mean, you don't have to leave. Matter fact after I take Kai out for breakfast I'll come straight back for you" he tells him bouncing him and King hugged him laying his head on Jahs shoulder.