𝙈𝙮 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚

𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭 [filler chapter so it's boring and short]

Jahseh's PoV:

"Shit" I say as I take a piss. I was at Monica house, again. Doing what we usually do. I wasn't feeling it so it definitely went by way faster than other times. I know my mind been Sienna heavy lately anyway but, I still stand on the fact that she has the bar set way too high now for sex. I be expecting everyone to be down for new shit and to feel the same way knowing they won't.

"Hello" I hear Monica say. She got a big mouth always talking. I sigh and flush the toilet walking back into the bedroom. Her apartment is a one bedroom and it's really not that big. As soon as you leave the bathroom you almost fall right into the bed. Then it's a small walkway due to her big ass dresser. She has a foldable table as her tv stand in the other corner with a over the door mirror sitting on a nightstand ,with her lamp in the corner by her bed. If she didn't have such a large bed things would have fit better.

"Who are you"

"No who the fuck is this" she says and I pick up my shirt not caring.

"Watch your mouth" I hear which made me look. It sounds like Kai. Looking up she had my phone. I quickly snatched it seeing it was a FaceTime from Kai. Why would she answer my shit?

"Kai I'll call you back later" I tell him and hang up immediately. Luckily he didn't say dad or daddy. I still never told her I have a kid.

"Who the fuck is Kai? You just let kids call you phone in the middle of the night"

"It's ten o'clock" I reply and grab my pants putting them on. "Maybe we going about this shit all wrong. I don't know what made you feel obligated to answer my fucking phone, but that shit ain't never happening again"

"Jah-fucking-Seh who is The Neighbor? Why the fuck is she in your most recent text messages? Talking about you love her and shit. She so beautiful. Send you pictures, and y'all are fucking"

"The hell are you talking about"

"See I knew I couldn't trust your ass"

"You can't trust me but you the one going through my phone and shit. Like I said bro maybe we going about this all wrong." I say looking for my shoes. "Not about to even argue with you"

"So because you got caught you're going to leave. I can't believe I really liked your cheating, lying ass. Had me think we was going to be something but no" she says throwing the tv remote at me.

"I'm not doing shit. I did not sleep with that girl. Ain't no way she was my last text because I don't fucking talk to her"

"Who's the little boy calling your phone. You skipping around shit why tell her you love her and all that other shit" she says getting up in my face. She still half naked and I don't got the time. Not arguing while your titties out. Her and her sagging ass titties can get out my face right now. "Huh, who" she pushed my shoulder. "Huh"

"Move" I say getting irritated.

"That's probably the reason you don't want me go to your house. I literally told you I didn't have time for the bullshit"

"And neither the fuck do I. You're mad about some shit I don't even know what you're talking about. Monica bro I'm gone" I say squeezing past her.

"You're so fucking selfish" she screamed as I shook my head and walked out. I'm not arguing with her because she got caught going through my shit. That's what I get for leaving it unlocked.