𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝘿𝙖𝙮

𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗽𝘁.𝟭

Jahseh Pov:

Jahseh Pov:

"Look Nana had the baby" I say showing Kai the pictures she posted on Instagram.

"That's not my brother, that's big guys baby" he says and runs over to look.

"Why would the baby have been your brother? Who is big guy? I question as he leaned on my leg looking, he took it upon himself to swipe and scroll through her page.

"Daddy renember yesterday the baby was about to be my brother. Then Nan- San- Sienna got sick of you again, renember " he asked in a tone as if I was acting slow.

"Bro, she did not get sick of me" I tell him. "Kinda" I mumbled. "She, she just needed a break"

"Yeah a forever break. Now her is gone and big tall guy  got the baby and him isn't my brother anymore. I guess The white mom has to have another baby" he says making me choke on spit.

"Don't call her the white mom. Just mom or Ma'am she's still your mom, you respect her regardless. We done talking about Sienna and get off her Instagram page now"  I say correcting his behavior and taking my phone back. Since he is older I've really been cracking down on his mouth. He can't keep getting disrespectful and saying rude shit to people and nothing happen. Not saying he get hit after each incident but, I Will verbally correct him at anytime if needed.

Zayden Pov:

Babygirl was in the shower. Her phone kept going off from her friend Chantel. I knew they were friends but they really friends. Si Si talk to her frequently which shocked me.

Chantel was telling her that even though it doesn't feel like the relationship yet doesn't mean it never will. That she knows she had a lot on her plate and even though one obstacle is almost gone another one is about to pop up. Just like hurdles she has to take one step at a time.

It was good advice. I would check to see who and what exactly the advice was for ,but I'd rather not. If that's the advice I'd be bound to find out some shit to hurt my feelings. I'm contemplating things as it is I don't need my feelings hurt on top of it.

Just as I went to sit her phone down it started ringing. I checked the caller ID seeing it said Stokeley. I let out a sigh letting it ring a bit before I answered. Me and him are cordial for real. I got a higher chance of fucking with Jahseh more than him though. Stokeley is rude as hell when it comes to Babygirl, he over steps boundaries as if there is none, he's cocky as hell and loud... I really don't picture them being friends like she said they were. Jahseh over stepped his boundaries maybe three times, only reason we got into it is because their circumstances were different.