💛Chapter 3- The learning process

Chloë's POV

I had a late night sorting out my things I got really tired I slept immediately that night. I woke early the next day and got ready for school

I wore a black skirt right above the knees shirt and a blue blouse to class.

I do sciences and mathematics. I went to geometry, sat down in a chair second row. And I started taking notes.most students came after me. And our lecturer came in. Two students one a girl with blonde hair and someone taller holding her waist and his beard hair and eyebrows white!! He looked old. Then another came in. He had brown curly hair and his tattoos showing under his white t shirt. Tattoos!

Then a few minutes later a boy came in...

He had black curly hair and had tattoos on his arms and neck. He was wearing a black t shirt and black Jeans. He also wore pearls around his neck.

"Jace Miles you're late " says our lecturer and the student rolled his eyes at her

"So students we are going to define angles and state their importance in our daily lives" Mrs McCain says whilst the boy named Jace takes a seat in the back row.

The lecturer asked us a few questions based on the topic and I answered them correctly, and got a few rude comments. The worst was ' says you Kardashian ' I hated it. Its Chloë Kyto not Chloë Kardashian... oh now i understand why they would call me that. But still I don't like it.

We were then dismissed from the lecture. Then the students that came a bit late for the lecture passed by me and one of them said " Kardashian!" And they all laughed. I was not so shocked it was them.

" Ouch! " my forehead bumps into another's. My books drop on the floor and we both laugh. "I'm so sorry. Hi I'm Robin " he states helping me pick my books " Oh hi I'm Chloë and sorry too"

He hands me my books and says " see you in chemistry tomorrow " and realised we were doing the same courses. I walked really fast to my dorm and realised that I needed an air break, I got really exhausted when I reached the dorms.

I went to my room and found another single bed with pink purple covers, wigs and makeup bags. There was also a suitcase opened and clothes were hanging out . The shower was running. Oh my gosh who's in there? She was singing and her voice was calming.

A few moments later she steps out of the bathroom carrying a hair dryer. "Who are you?"