💜Chapter20- Girls night in

Jace's POV

I head in the house and see that Chloë's fluid is on my fingers. Whatever it is all girls do it. And I don't care what it is.

I see Zoë in the kitchen and she sees me in my boxers all wet. She raises her brow in suspicion.

"Had fun?" She asks. Instead of replying I suck my middle finger. And it tastes better than I expected. Actually really good. She covers her mouth in shock and I leave.

I reach my room and find it all cleaned up. Chloë. I search for new clothes in my drawer and I take a shower.

I start to think of all the dirty things I can do to her while in here. Maybe even a two person shower wouldn't hurt. I bite my lip at remembering her big tits. Under her fucking bra. One day I'll see the whole package, one day.

Chloë's POV

I move from the suddenly hot frame of the pool making sure my bra does not fall out of the shirt. I open the glass door and walk through the open space living room. And Zoë is in the kitchen. Darn you open space living room!

"Hi" she greets with a very wide smile.

"Hey" i reply walking as fast as I can to the guest room. When I reach my destination I find out my clothes are gone. I look everywhere. The closet, the drawers and even the bathroom.

Nothing.

I begin to panic. I leave my bra on the bed and head to Jace's room. He has a towel on his waist and his body is glistening from the light coming through the curtains and the water droplets on his body.

He turns to me and his towel drops to the ground. I scream and immediately leave and slam the door. I stay behind it. I don't even want to think about what I saw.

He opens the door and looks out. He chuckles.

"Saw something?" He says smiling. I pout at his obvious statement.

"Come in" he moves from the door, I slowly enter making sure there will be nothing staring back at me. He is wearing his boxers and his white shirt. Thank goodness.

"Where are my clothes?" I ask

"In my drawers," he confidently replies.

"Your sleeping here from now on" he says. I mean I don't mind sleeping in his bed. I actually really enjoyed it the last time I did. And I want to do it again however his parents are going to have an issue with me.

"You will not fucking say no"

"Fine, your baby ass needs me as a lallaby."

"I'm not a fuck baby. Oh wait no, you keep on calling me baby. Baby" his voice so deep and quiet. I think I'm falling in love with his deep voice more than him.

I quickly rush to the drawers and see that my clothes are actually in there but packed like it was world war 2 between the clothes and Jace.

I face the other side and take my pink onesie and place it on the chair nearby. I take off the wet soggy shirt and pull on the onesie.

"What a lovely view" Jace says. Damn,  I forgot he was in here.

"What?"

"Nothing" he smirks. He is sitting on the bed. One foot on the bed and his knee thigh and shin make an angle whilst the other leg lays straight. His arm on his head and his bottom lip in his mouth.

"I'm going to watch some television"

"Okay. I'm not" he rudely replies. I head downstairs and find Zoë also in a onesie but it's blue.

"Omg! Yours looks nicer than mine" she squels

"I don't think so I like yours better" she laughs and make model faces and poses.

"I'm about to watch a movie. Wanna join?" She asks picking up popcorn and shoving in her mouth.

"Yes please!" I squeal and she squeals with me. First we watch 365 days. It was dirty. No I really need a huge incredibly huge amount of bleach to remove this from my head.

We then watch a scary movie. It. U needed a quick exorcism after that one. In the middle of the movie, I start thinking about Jace's nightmare.

"Why does Jace have nightmares?" I ask and she stops the movie and turns to me her face looking terrified.

"Don't tell Jace I told you this, okay?" I reply by pretending to seal my lips with an imaginary zipper.

Jace then appears clearing his throat.

"Uhm, hi. Chloë can you come up here."

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I just need to sleep so I need you."

I look at his face and his demeanour was terrified. It made me wonder even more about what happened in the past. I stand up and excuse myself from Zoë by nodding and she winked at me.

I stood up and followed Jace to his room. He turns from me and takes off his t shirt and his muscles on his back glow under the dim light of his room. He hands me the shirt. After he dims the lights even more.

"It's a bit too warm for that onesie"

I nod. No words were able to come out of my mouth. He seemed scared. He turned around to the bed and opened the blanket and sat, not facing   me. I pull the shirt on and lay on the bed. The silence is eating me from the insides.

He then lays next to me. His arms wrap around me. And I hold one of his arms that is closer to my chin. He buries his face into my hair.

"Are you okay baby?" He whispers but his voice so deep kind of contains the whisper.

"I'm okay. Just a bit concerned about you," I half lie. I am concerned about him but I feel sorry for him, I see it in his eyes that he is not okay.

"Are you okay?" I ask. No reply.

"Jace?" He makes small noise and his grip on me is now a bit loose. He's asleep. I take a deep breath and close my eyes.