💖Chapter 5- Truth or dare

"Let's play secrets!" A girl with blonde and black line dyed in her hair 'no' the crowd says. "What about cassino" the same girl says , the crowd still disagrees. Rose then introduced me to the crowd. "Hey guys, this is Chloë " in a weird way everyone said their names in order, like, I'm Zoë ,Veronica,     Jace, Alex, Bethany, Emily and I'm Zed. Then they said

'Hi' in unison. Emily scooted over and tapped the couch ordering me to sit next to her, while Rose sits next to Alex. "Oh, let's play Truth or dare" Rose suggests.  My heart stopped. Praying that everyone disagrees, instead everyone agrees.

"You're In BIG TROUBLE". My intuition reminds me.

I stare and notice I'm sitting in Jace's direction. He is wearing a white tshirt and all his ink on his chest was showing with obviously black jeans and this time wearing a chain on his neck. He was too plain for his personality. He runs his arms on the girl who introduced herself as Veronica and yawned really loud.

Alex starts " Jace, truth or dare" then Jace replies " To keep it safe dare" I noticed his words. "I dare  you to kiss Veronica" Without missing a beat, their lips met and opened. It was as gross as hell. "Jace!" The crew chant. "I'm next!" Zoë screams " Fot the newbie, truth or dare?" I knew she was talking to me. I heard Jace say ' to keep it safe...dare!' So I said " Dare!". Oh crap! What have I done. Everyone gave me eyes of shock and impression. "I dare you to...."

"....kiss Jace!"

Oh, no no no! Not Mr lips over there! Veronica frowns at Zoë, but she is too busy staring at Jace. He walks towards me " Its a dare Kardashian"

It was him, he was the one who calls me Kardashian! My rage overwhelms my fear. I glared at him in shock and he planted a small peck on my lips. I hated it, because he was the bully. He sat back down and the crew continued playing.  They stopped the game and started taking shots.

After everything, Rose slept on the couch with the others they were all drunk. And I was the last man standing, oh so I thought. Jace and I were the only ones who were not drunk.

"Why aren't you drunk like the rest of them?" I questioned him. " I had too much to drink." He replies.  I roll my eyes.

In as much as he was not drunk to me he was as drunk as hell. I sat alone on a free couch and drank my water. A few minutes go by and I realise that I should be in my dorm studying!