💛Chapter 6- essay or romamce

"Boo!" Jace startles me. "What the fuck dude!" I speak out of reaction, not mindful of my words, but do I apologize,? I don't apologize because he was the one who called me Kardashian. He laughs at me. I give him a good death glare. He kept on laughing. "What do you want?" I asked as he brushed out his curly hair with his hands. "Oh, I wanted you to help me with my essay tomorrow".

I felt powerful, to hear him say he needs help with something to me made me feel like I had him at my feet. "I will no..."he disturbed me " Don't fucking say no!" I saw it I said no he was not going to let this go and he would make my life even more miserable. "Don't cuss at me! Fine I will help you with your essay " I offered. I hated the fact that I'm actually helping him do this, the irony in my words.

He did not say thanks, but decided to leave. Before he left. "Hey , Jace! Please do me a favor and get me a cab to get me to campus". His face snapped to mine, he smiled and then started laughing. He laughs so loud even others want to join him.

I stood from the couch and ran to Rose, so she could get me to my dorm

.."Well 'our dorm room' " my subconscious reminds me. Could she shut up for 3 seconds!

"Rose, Rose wake up! Help me get to the dorms at campus. She was so high she couldn't even form a sentence in her damned mouth.

"I said butterflies are citrus...huh?" She said. I was doomed.

I tried asking other people I know, but they were all under the influence. Jace was my only chance to get to my dorm. I ran after Jace..

"The chance" my subconscious laughs at me.

I ran too fast I bumped into his back. "What the...oh its Kardashian." I let it slide " I really need you to get me to my dorm, you're the only one who is not drunk, please!" I pleaded. He looked at me with funny eyes. "Okay, I'll take you there. Truck. Black. Garage" he says pointing at a wood polished door a distance from us.

I prepared my bags and went for the door. I tried to open the door of the truck but it was locked, so I waited outside the truck. He soon came with big keys, unlocked the truck and entered. I followed him entering through the passenger side. He pressed a button and the car starts and we drove of to campus.

We did not talk for a while. "Do you have a boyfriend Kardashian?" I resented the word. I realise he licks his lips seductively. "One, I am not Kardashian and two I am not ocupied" I lie. Thinking about Brian makes me sick.

Fear then conquers me as he parks the car , he touches my thigh then buries his hand in between both my thighs. He comes close to my face slowly for a kiss then... I heard him say "Earth to Chloë!" I was day dreaming. Ewwww! "Oh uhm thanks " I appreciate and realized we were on campus already.

"Let's go" he says and unbuckled his seat belt. "Wait, where are you going?" I ask "I'm walking you to your room" I let him do it. We reached the door of my dorm. He says " bye Kardashian " ugh! I hated that but I let it slide. He left.

I cleaned the makeup of my face and immediately went to bed soon after. I was extremely exhausted.i charged my phone which I had just noticed that the battery had died. I turned it on and I had 4 missed calls from mom. Oh shit.

"Hi mom, sorry I couldn't call I studied for long and realised I slept " I lie

"Oh no your mom is sleeping, it's me. Its okay."

I feel huge relief from dad's voice pouring into my ear. Mom would be on my neck right now. We send our regards to each other. Before I could cut the call dad says

"Brian says hi!"

Ugh! I'm going to throw up.

"Okay" I say trying to hide the annoyance in my voice.

I prepare my bed and throw my self into it and browse through my Instagram.I saw posts of brian my best friend Dakota, I miss her so much.
And other shopping ads, I soon felt, asleep.

Jace's POV

What the fuck, what in the world is this. Zoë and her ugly excuse of a boyfriend are fucking each other near the door. I'm going to throw up.

Alex steps over towards me, handing me a red cup with vodka, I give it back

"Aren't you going to drink that?"

"Do I look like I want to?"

"Nope!"

"Jace, I'm horny!" Says Veronica putting her hands on my face sliding them down to my chest.

"See ya bro" Alex says

I kiss Veronica's pink plush lips and they taste like lipstick, fucking hell

"Wipe the stupid make up on your face" I push her away

"Ugh!"

She leaves. I want to go home."Zoë, let's go!" I say patting Zed's back to stop him kissing my sister. She groans.

"Zed will take me home"

"Okay"

I take a long drive to my apartment. I reach the trunk of my truck and realise Zoë's groceries are with me.

"Zed will take me home" I repeat her whining voice while staring at her groceries.

I go to the apartments take the elevator, I usually take the stairs, with Zoë's and my groceries step into my house and drop the groceries. I'm tired but I won't sleep No! I watch television instead.