💛Chapter18- Nightmare

Jace's POV

"Ah the lazy Zoë Miles is cooking" I'm impressed.

"Chinese food" she winks and I point both my index fingers at her. Dad is coming back this afternoon. And Chloë is still asleep.

I wish I could sleep and slumber like all the people of this house. Memories start flashing inside my head.

I'm disturbed by a pot lid making a huge noise from falling of Zoë's fucking butter fingers.

"Yep Zoë is back" I mock her.

"Butter face" she throws back. She then serves out the noodles on a serving dish. Then turns to her Orange chicken.

I head to the couch and turn on the news for some reason. I don't fucking watch the fucking news at fucking all. The shit presenter starts telling me about currencies all over the world.

I hear Chloë's slippers slowly flop down the stairs. She then appears scratching her beautiful eyes and wearing a silk night dress. And the dress accentuates her curvy body.

"Good morning" her voice sweet. And warm and welcoming.

"Morning" Zoë and I say in unison.

She heads to the kitchen and I follow her while staring at the astonishing view in front off me. She grabs a box of granola cereal and pours it into a bowl.

"So my dad is coming back this Afternoon. And we'll have Chinese for lunch. Cooked by my fellow sis." She smiles closing the milk.

She takes a spoonful of her cereal. Then I grab her arm to lead her to sit with me. She quickly takes her bowl and follows me.

"How are you?"

"I'm good" she stares at me. I wrap my arms around her. She continues to eat her cereal. I move my thumb to the thin line between her tits.

.........................

I wear my normal outfit of any day. Zoë wears a red tight dress. And Chloë wears a black long dress.

"Why did you dress up? This is not Saturday night live" they both laugh and I don't understandwhy that was funny.

There is then a knock on the door. I get it and my dad appears.

"Daddy!" Zoë screams

"Hey dad" Zoë stands next to me and our dad opens his arms for a hug. I hate embrace. He holds us really tight that his fragrance kills my nostrils.

He then let's us go and sees Chloë.

"Hello young lady, I'm Tim, Tim Miles. And you are?"

"Chloë Kyto" she replies the dad takes het hand and kisses it.

"Okay! Are you hungry dad?" I disturb him. He nods his head pretty violently.

Zoë then pull out the noodles, dumplings, sauces and a bottles of ginger beer. And I help Chloë set the table. She places the plate mat first a plate and a bowl. I do the same. Then cutlery on the side. I do the same. Then a glass on the opposite side.

The food is fucking delicious I decided to let go of the waste of fucking time called chopsticks and I used a fork.

"This is amazing Zoë delicious meal" dad complements.

"I wish I could taste tour mom's cooking because this meal you aced!" Complements Chloë and the table goes silent. She just triggered something big inside of us.

She seemed to notice our changed expressions on the table she apologises.

"I'm really sorry." She says silently. I hold her hand next to me.

"Its okay dear. You have every right to think off her." Chloë then looks up to dead eyes questioning.

"No she isn't dead" I say in unison with my sister and dad says it in proper English at the same time. Show off!

We clean up the table and place the dishes into the dishwasher and Chloë notifies me and my sis that she is going to bed.

I yawn and Zoë stares at me.

"What?" I ask and she bows her head.

"Jace, when was the last time you had a complete eight hours off sleep?"

"Please, you know I can't fucking sleep." I say my voice rising.

"I think you need to sleep today, you're very tired I see it really and it is shit bad." She smiles at me trying to sympathise with me.

"You're right and it might not happen tonight right?"

"Yeah" she replies.

"Good night sis"

"GN Jace"

I head up to my room and take off my clothes. I lower the temperature on my thermostat. In the blankets I go and I shut my eyes.

"Mommy?" I say looking at my surroundings. Then she appears all smiling.

"You want to play hide and seek boy?" I shake my head. But my body follows her against my will.

"Let us make the game fun my boy" she ties me to the chair. Then out off her pocket one off the knives they bought today.

"What is that mommy?"

"I'm making the game fun Jason" then she kneels In front of me and runs the knife across my chest.

"Mom! Mommy no! Ouch! Help someone help me!" She cuts again.

"Dad! Daddy!" I try as tears warm up my cheeks really fast

"Jace!?" I hear him call me

"Help!" She cuts again.

Chloë's POV

I hear noises on the other side of the room.

"No! No! Help me!" I get off my bed faster than a cheetah. Open Jace's room and he is wiggling in his blanket.

I shake him and he doesn't barge. I shake him even more.

"Jace. Jace!" He wakes looking at me breathing heavily. His eyes wide open and they won't close. He grabs my arm really tight it starts to even hurt.

I place my hand on his cheek and slide it down his face.

"Its okay. It was just a nightmare" he nods but nervously and he still won't speak. I open up his blanket and lay beside him and his arms hug me tight.

"Are you okay?" I ask

"I'm... fine now"

"I'm here for you right" he nods

"What happened" I ask and he is now sound asleep. His terrified expression has slipped off his face. His curls on his cute fave while he is still holding me tight.

I shut my eyes and pretend I'm asleep.