❤Chapter 23- Sex Tension

I smell all the aromas fill the room. I love it when they cook in this house. The herbs they use just smell really good.

Jace is really busy. He is cooking and baking at the same time. After he closed a pot he took out a batch of freshly baked choc chip muffins. Who is this man?

"What is all of this for? " I ask him and he pulls up from across the counter.

"We have a guest tonight and Zoë and dad went to buy some fine garments for us." He replies and whips up a sauce.

"Wait. When you mean us you mean me included?"

"Yeah why?"

"How will they know what size I wear and what I need."

"You and Zoë are the same height so you probably wear the same size. She'll pick something out for you. Unless you feel fat?" He teases and switches of the stove. I grin at his teasing and steal a muffin from the rack. We play cat and mouse.

I put the muffin down and see the bowl of batter, collect some with my finger and smudge it on his face. I giggle as he is in shock. He chases me even faster and catches up with me.

"Gotcha!" He purrs. He then holds my waist and lifts me on the counter top. He holds my hand with the batter on my finger and fits it into his mouth licking of the batter. I look at him intently and suddenly aroused.

I look over at his bulging crotch. I stare at his brown eyes. He nudges our noses together and kisses me tenderly. His tongue finds mine. His hands on my waist and him in between my legs. His hands move up my night dress and pulls off my underwear while he sucks on my neck. I moan as he kneels. Shit!

He carefully kisses it. Then pushes the underwear further until it reaches the floor. His tongue moves rhythmically on my couchie. I moan really loud. My back bends back pushing me closer to his lips. He groans.

"You taste good baby" he whispers as he continues to tease me. I bite my lip wanting to scream. I really like what is happening and it was weird for me to enjoy something so foreign.

The door opens. We are both startled. He picks my underwear from the floor and puts it into his apron pocket. I quickly jump off the counter. Zoë steps in and she is followed by Tim. They enter with designer material. Dolce and Gabbana, Gucci, Louis Vuitton you name it. They must be drop dead rich.

"Smells good in here! It shows that we left a good cook. Thanks Jason" I saw Jace smile but he brushed it off and replied.

"It's Jace dad. J...A...C...E. Jace." He emphasises.

"Whatever!". Zoë then raises her hand as if she was asking for attention. Then she speaks.

"So, I bought you two suits. Dad a blue one and Jace a black one. Obviously.!" She rolled her eyes.

"I bought myself a blue dress and Chloë a red dress. Is the colour okay? We can swap if you don't like it." It's as if anxiety is coursing through her veins. I tried to cool down the moment.

"Red is my favourite colour actually." She then squealed in excitement. She pulls my arm upstairs.

Jace's POV

They walked up the stairs and left me and my dad staring at empty air.

"She's good for you. You're behaviour is changing I can see that." I felt like this conversation will go places I don't like. I try to divert him.

"Don't say that. Want a muffin dad?" He nods and I hand it over. He then speaks,

"When are you going to forgive your mom.?" Here we go again.

"Dad I'm not in the mood to talk about her."

"However she's your mom. And she making amends. You even have her accent.

"She's English and taught me English that is all." I try to brush the topic the fuck away. My dad frowns. This conversation was far from over.

"She said she wanted to see you though"
I felt the whole world shaking. I am dizzy.

"Tell her I said no thank you so much."

He tried to speak again and I just drop a fork and he stopped himself from continuing.

"Who is coming today?" I as to ease of the sudden tension.

"Oh. It's my partner Christian. He has to settle a deal for the business and he really wanted to see you guys. And he didn't want to go to a fine diner so I invited him over." I feel excited.

"You mean the guy that took us in after the... accident?" My dad nods in reply. I'm glad I cooked. Christian delivers the best compliments. Heals gas a great sense of humour. Tonight will be incredible.

.................................

Chloë's POV

I run upstairs with Zoë. She squeals in excitement. She takes her bags and pulls out a beautiful Louis Vuitton dress.

"Thus one is mine. What do you think?" I just stare at her and her face falls.

"I'm speechless. You haven't even put it on and already you look gorgeous." She then pulls out a wide smile and she squeals again in excitement.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you. Try yours. She pulls out a red dress from the same bag.

The dress had the signature Louis Vuitton imprint. Then it had a v-neck opening that showed cleavage. I stared at it in awe of its beauty.

"Try it on." She said and gave me time. I undress and put the dress on. I look at myself in the mirror.

The dress revealed my cleavage and there was a small slit at my thigh. It was a bit short but pretty manangable. Then reality kicks in.

"I can't have this. It's too beautiful. I can't accept it." She frowns.

"No, no that's not true. Especially with what you have done for us, him."

I stared at her in shock. I just moved into their house and ate their food. I don't think I'm as important as she thinks.

Hello my pineapples. Do not forget to vote. I hope you like the story. I'm planning on slowly releasing the secret behind the miles family in the next few chapters.

LOTS OF LOVE
CEBOLELIHLE1