💖Chapter 7-a weird visit

Chloë's POV

I stated school on Thursday and the party was Friday so it was the weekend. I wake up and stare at the ceiling.  I was thinking about Jace asking  me to help him with his essay, I felt so much higher than him. I felt so... I can't find the word.

I took the time to clean up the room, even though my side is clean, Rose's side is savage. The door then barges open and rose enters.

Her hair is everywhere, make up was smudged and she smells like vomit. "I need a shower!" she actually cries and begs for a hug, opening out her arms for me. I was grossed out. She took a long shower while I stood there smelling like her puke!
I also needed that shower.

She finished  using the bathroom and I quickly followed for that shower. I curled my hair wore shorts and a vest. I realised I missed a lot of studying yesterday so I figured I should recover the time I wasted on studying.

Rose started crying of a headache and whining that everything is too loud. I knew she had a hangover. I had seen my mother when she drank too much wine she made the very same comments as Rose had. And dad used to make my mom coffee with an energy supplement. I put my feet up and boilt water in her kettle she brought and made the remedy and handed it to her to drink.

"Here, I hope it helps" I say crinkling my nose at her lazy hand reaching for the coffee mug.

A suprising knock on the door came, I thought it was mail. I tried to get up and get the door but Rose sat me back down.

"You've done a lot today so you need to rest and relax, I'll get it."

She opened the door and I resumed with my studies.

"Jace?" Rose says

What the hell  is he doing here? He enters and whispers into Rose's ear something I could not comprehend. Rose then nods her head.

"I'm off, see you later Chloë. Oh Chloë?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for the coffee, I really needed it"

She leaves. Oh man!

"Here is my essay " he says, not greeting me throwing the paper on my lap.

"Hi, how are you?" I mock him

"I'm good Jace how are you"

He rolls his eyes, I hate him already. I pick the paper on my lap and see his essay graded D. I want to laugh in his face but I contain myself. I pick out my file with my first assignment, which is that essay and show him my A* I'm a star! I tell him to seat next to me and share my notes and points with him. He looked at me constantly.

Jace's POV

I admired the way she taught me, she made the points quite easy to understand,  it was so fucking different than old Miss Craighall's lectures. But damn her breasts were in the fucking way. I could not focus. I so wanted to put my fucking thumb between them.

"Earth to Jace!" I choke as Chloë wakes me from my thoughts. I need to focus, this is my chance to prove myself to my dad. I never do well in anything and my dad has been a bit disappointed in me, but I just don't give a fuck. Even though I'm doing this for him. How ironic!

We finish explaining points and measures on my essay she tells me to write one and send it for submission.

"Are you sure I should not send it to you?"

"Yes, I won't read it anyway "

I love the attitude she gives me.

"Woop! We're finished " she says

"Thanks "

She walks me out. Geez what a rush to get me out. I guess she doesn't like me.

"Kiss her douche bag, then she'll like you"

I thought to myself.

"It was my pleasure!" She says, sarcastically. I held her waist then took her in. I kissed her soft lips, but she pushed me away. This girl plays hard to get.  I've kissed plenty girls they never reject me.

"Bye Kardashian "

She slams the door hard, in shock.

Chloë's POV

What the freaks! I need to brush my teeth ASAP!
I kissed him. No, he kissed me, No we kissed each other's lips. No... his lips touched mine. I'm panicking. This was not meant to happen

If I was in high school, my friends would be screaming on top of their lungs.

You kissed Jace, how lovely. Your mom will be so proud!   Subconscious shut up!

Nope, let me brush my teeth. I rush my feet to the  bathroom, brush my teeth and rinse off with listerine mouth wash to make sure my mouth is extra clean.

Rose soon steps into the dorm. She looks at me with curious eyes, then smiles at me. Oh no!

"Bitch, tell me everything" she beams. I'm not ready to share the weirdest story ever told but I'm in such a tight position with Rose, she won't stop begging me to tell her the entire thing

Oh no!

"So I taught Jace then walked him out the door then kissed him.."I close my mouth with my hand as she opens hers wide in shock.

" You what!"

"It was innocent"

"Really?"

"I did not kiss him back" I raise my voice a little.

"Are you sure?"

"I pushed him away!"

"Okay I'm sorry " she raises her hands as I fell heat in the middle of my face.

"Did you like it?"

" Rose!" I feel defeated.

"I'm sorry" she laughs. I join her.

I continued with my assignments but I couldn't stop thinking I should brush my teeth again. I can't stop thinking about, I want to stop...

'Have you counted how many times you've said "stop"? My subconscious mocks me.

"Shut up" I say to myself. Oh now I'm talking to myself. I'm crazy! Thanks to a stupid meaningless kiss.