💛Chapter 15-Vacation

"What is it?" I ask. His expression drop to a sad and slightly disappointed face.

"Uhm, as I know you are staying here in NSU for the holidays I'm sorry to say but I'm leaving, I'm going to L.A. to see my mom. She does not live with my family due to her business, so I'm sorry."

"Well it's okay. Tomorrow I'm planing on meeting up with someone because I might go to Miami this Saturday. So were good"
His smile brightens and brings happiness to my soul.

"I guess we are both good?"

"Good" I reply.

He then takes his last bite of food while I have half a plate to finish.

"How come you finished so fast?" We both laugh.

"Man power!" He makes me laugh even louder.

I am able to eventually finish my food after hearing several jokes from him. He is very funny!

We then take another drive but this time he takes me straight to campus. We had another sing along in the car. When we arrive at campus he lets me out and walks me to my dorm and we hug goodbye.

Jace's POV

"Fuck off!" I shout at the ticket guy on the phone.

"I'm really sorry sir, but you will still leave on Saturday just later" I think silently.

"Sir?"

"Fuck! Fine I'm booking 3 expensive  tickets because this Is fucking nuts." I honestly want to leave as early as possible to get to Miami.

"Okay sir that will be right. You will get am 1130am plane"

"Good now cut the fucking call" I say

He then quickly says "Thankyouforyourservice" and the tone sounds.

I was about to call Zoë but she barged in my apartment looking bloody angry.

"Fuck you Jason Miles. Where are my groceries that you stole from me! I was hungry for the entire week!"

"Fuck you too Zoë Miles. For leaving your groceries in my car after being fucked by Zed and telling me he will take you home?" I ask and tell calmly.

"Mh mh. Where are they?"

"The Kitchen" She then angrily enters the Kitchen and come back all cross again with the bag.

"What about the rest of them!"

'"Fridge"

She then walks back in there and slams the door.

"Don't fucking break my fucking refrigerator!"

"By the way I stole your ice cream" she says as she returns from the Kitchen.

"So What's up?" She says grabbing the ice cream turning the lid and indulging in my fucking ice cream.

"I bought the tickets plus Chloë's."