💛Chapter 16- Miami here I come I guess

Chloë's POV

Today I'm leaving New York for Miami. And this is crazy! Jace texted me telling me that he would pick me up here. Mom told me to call her and that Brian says hi.

Rose wakes up and finds me staring at the window.

"Good morning boo" she says stretching her arms in the air.

"Good morning Rose. I made you coffee." I say handing her my pink mug. She takes a big breath and takes the mug from my hand.

"Thank you. I love you so and that's because you know me so well."

"What's wrong?" She asks

"I... I don't know. I don't know what I'm doing. In my life my plans were already laid for me now I'm lying to my parents for my independence sake. And now I'm off to Miami"

"Hey. That's all the things that we go through. Life is a fuck up. But whenever you will get to know yourself you will realise that all of these are lessons and you do not want to regret how you lived your childhood."

She's right but this doesn't feel right. I already made my decision I'm going to Miami. And there's no in between.

I continue to stare out the window and I'm surprised by arms folding around me.

"It's Okay" Rose says and I nod my head. I step to the wardrobe and get my torn jean and black T shirt with a huge ring as decoration.

My phone then vibrates and it's Jace, he sent me a text message.

*I'm five minutes away from campus

Okay that's five minutes away from me flying to Miami. My thoughts are then clouded by the outcomes that could happen while we travel.

I'm disturbed by a knock on the door and the door opens violently.

"Bitches come and go!"

"Bruh!!" Rose screams as well.

Rose then runs to him and gives him a hug.

"How are you my dude!" She says messing up his curls.

"I'm good good" he says then steps away from Rose and comes towards me.

"Hi baby" he says his eyes scanning my body.

"Hey. You ready to go?" I'm asking if his ready to go. Man!

"Yup are you?"

"Yes" I try to be excited. However I fail miserably.

"Okay let's go baby. Bye Felicia!" He says to Rose.

"Bye bitch!" She replies.

He grabs my luggage and leads me out of my dorm. When we step out campus I see his black truck. And a blonde girl steps out wearing a white bikini bra and black cargo pants.

"Hey! I'm Zoë Miles, this dick head's sister, and you are?" She says prideful as Jace rolled his eyes at her.

"I'm Chloë Kyto."

"Ah Kardashian!" She clicks her fingers and I glare at her.

"Okay let's go" we all head into the truck. I open the passenger seat door. And Zoë jumps in through the window.

The drive to the airport is long and draining. Zoë takes a long nap on all three chairs at the back and we made a stop at a gas station for sparkling and normal water, snacks and pies.

I stare out the window and Jace places  his hand on my thigh squeezing it slightly.

"You'll love it, I promise" he says and I smile.

Soon I'm woken by rock music. And Zoë's singing. Jace looks annoyed by her loud rough and raspy singing.

I laugh really loud when she starts singing louder.

"Join me Chloë!" She screams. I quickly shake my head.

We then drive into a neighbourhood with different houses cottages and mansions. The car then comes to a stop at a small cottage. I step out the car.

"Nice cottage" I say and they laugh.

"Baby there is our house" Jace says pointing on the other side. And it was a huge incredibly mordern Mansion. We walk on a grey pavement to a huge glass door. Jace takes out the keys from his black jeans and unlocks the door. The interior is even better.

It was Mid Century modern with beautiful oak wood flooring and dark oak wood furniture. And the Kitchen was all black .

"Home sweet home" says Zoë. She kicks her sneakers off. And they end up every where, I then pick them up and place them on the door mat.

"Don't pick shit up for her" Jace notifies me.

"Well the place has to be clean" I smile at him and he raises his brow.

"Come let us take this upstairs" Jace takes my luggage and we head upstairs. He leaves it at a door of a room but guides me to another too.

"What about my stuff?"

"We'll get it no worries"

I step in an beautiful room wood furnished and smells really nice. The room was masculine.

"Welcome to my room" I'm introduced.

"It is beautiful. I really like it" I say staring around the room. He then lays down on his bed and I sit next to him.

"I want you to share it with me" woah big move right there.

"Jace that is another big step in our relationship can't we slow it down?"

"I like taking risks. It's very fun and thrilling. You coming to Miami is a big step my heart did speak of fear of you refusing but hey, you're here and that is great" Not me thinking how I was debating back and forth between staying here  and being honest with Jace that I don't want to lie to my parents.

I feel his hands pull me close to him.

"I'll think about it Jason" I say and he frown in confusion.

"How do you know my name is Jason?" I did not even know that his name is Jason

"Wait... your name is Jason?"

"No"

And before I could make fun off him he tickles me. I laugh really loud because I'm very ticklish.

"Fine! Fine, I won't call you Jason, Jason" I raise my brow. He smiles at me.

"Okay let me show you your room."

"Sounds good"

...............................

I unpack my bags and grab a shower after eating supper with Jace because Zoë had not returned home when we found out she was not home.

I grab a shower in the guest bathroom and after realise I did not pack any pyjamas. Shoot!.

"Jace?" I knock on his door. He opens and his naked only wearing his boxers. I stare at his invisible yet visible abs. I'm taken away.

"Yeah?"

"Uh, does your sister uh, have...an extra pair of pyjamas I can borrow?"

He then says

"My sister ain't going to borrow you any of her shit"

He steps into his bedroom and I realise that I have been holding my breath.

"Here" he hands me his black t shirt.

"Thanks" I smile. I leave and enter my room. Images of his perfect body flash in my eyes. I then smell his t shirt. And his cologne smells expensive but it is not suffocating.

I wear the t shirt and lay in bed. I take my phone and browse Jaces social media. And he rarely posts. But there is only one photo of him in the gym and he is so hot!

*Hi. I wish you a very merry Christmas season. Please keep reading and comment as much as you want. ILY all

Cebolelihle1