💜Chapter21- Home Alone

I wake up with slight weight on my stomach. And it's all sweaty. I open my eyes and find Jace's head on my stomach. His all sweaty and curly hair in his face. I take my small fingers and remove the hair of his face.

I'm overheating but I don't want to wake up the calm quiet snores coming out of his slightly parted mouth. He looks so good when his asleep. Unlike me I even say a few words in my sleep.

I feel his head moving a bit to the left side and when I look his awake but shuts his eyes again.

"Jace?" I try to wake him.

"Mm?" He replies.

"You need to get up, I have woken and  I need a shower we are really sweaty."

His hand reaches for for his head and he wipes the droplets of sweat on his head. And lifts himself off me. I take a deep breath and sit up.

He immediately takes his t shirt and puts it on. And stirs in his drawers looking for something. He pulls up his shorts and leaves me in my room, I mean his room. 

I head down and he has made coffee. I grab a mug from the cupboard. I feel suddenly light headed. Nauseous and sick.  But it fades after I take my first sip of my coffee.

Jace is on the couch with his phone. Texting I think. That reminds me. My phone! It's been 3 days since I last checked my phone. I lazily walk up to the room and search around for my phone.

I find it in my bag and turn it on. It's at 15%. That's are 10 New notifications. 4 are from Rose asking me to call her. 2 from my mom asking about how good is New York. The urge to type I'm in Miami  killed me. I never lie or keep secrets from my mom. And the rest were from Brian.  My bile rose to my throat. I don't want to hear any,any,anything from him.

I close the phone and give it a charge. I head back down and find Jace still texting. I sit on the high chairs in the kitchen . I feel two hands on my shoulders.

"Enjoying the coffee?" Jace says

"Are you trying to be romantic?" I ask

"No," he solidly replies. His phone then rings and he dribbled an air football on the ground before picking up the phone.

"Jace. How can I fuck you?" I turn my head slowly, eyes wide open after hearing that phrase.

"Okay cool. I'll see you tomorrow" he stops and places the phone on the counter.

"Who was that?" I ask. "It's Zoë. She left with dad and they are coming back tomorrow because they went to get a special guest."

"So we are alone tonight?" I asked my heart was about to rip itself out of my chest. He smirks,  and I immediately know the answer. I'm not so excited. I'm stuck with an immature baby now.

However, he stretches his masculine arms and his biceps contract. The muscles on his back do the same. Then it all relaxes. He yawnes and it is not loud and scary and he's white teeth pop out as a smile. His eyes dark staring at me. He takes a deep breath of the minty scented air. And his warm breath showers over my neck.

"I'm going to take a shower." He says his voice deep and powerful and demanded an immediate response. I nod. He leaves.

I find out that I wasn't breathing as I need to take a huge breath. I turn to the couch and turn on some Tele. I look out and decide to binge watch my favourite show 'friends'. 

Upstairs is Jace singing opera in the shower. It was loud. Luckily he stopped. He then came downstairs.

"I'm hungry you.?" He features his hand commanding for mine to be in his.

"Yes I am sir what is for lunch?"

"What ever you desire, I shall be your chef. Hand me five ingredients as a challenge and I shall cook you the most delicious meal.

I wanted to make this hard for him. He is just a lazy old man and I'm sure he can't cook.

"Okay. I decide. Let the games begin!" I laugh and he smiles.

"Rice, pomegranate, soy, uhm... lettuce and  tomatoes" he then gives me a side eye.

"Is that all you can offer princess? Well then I can of better than that. Come help me." I nod in excitement.

He takes out the rest of the ingredient he is going to use for the meal. He has too pieces of sirloin on a pan with butter and black pepper to gently fry. He plays around with it and I smile at how silly it gets. He chops the onions and carrots carefully. And like a Masterchef!

"Throw one of these in my mouth!" He says pointing at the carrots. I pick one up and shoot it in and I score he celebrates and I laugh.

"Again this time with my eyes closed" I play a trick on him and instead of a piece of cut carrot I she a piece of diced onion. And score.

"What the fuck. This burns. You put a fucking onion in my mouth?" He laughs. Im choked by my laughter.

"No I didn't!" I scream as he chases me. He catches up to me, in the...

Corner.

His right arm over my shoulder. His left hand slide on my body onto my hip. His fore head on mine. My nose tip on his. He united our lips. My hands reach for his hair as his hand cups my cheek. He departs our lips and takes his thumb and wipes my bottom lip. We kiss again.

"Jace... something is burning" I notify him

"Mhm.. what?"

"Behind you" he looks and sees the sirloin.

"Shit!" I laugh as he picks up the pan in a rush trying to remove it from the stove. He burns his finger.

"Fuck!" I quickly rush to the tap and turn it on the pull his big hand under the water flowing. He puts his finger in his mouth.

He turns the sirloin and realises it was just the butter burning. I laughed so loud as he cursed underhis breath.

"Your stupid!" He grins at me.

He continues his cooking. He make a sweet pomegranate sauce after putting the steak in the oven. He adds rosemary and the aroma filled the room. I loved it. I take my index finger and glide it on the sauce then immediately pop it in my mouth. That sauce was scrumptious!

"Hey!" He laughs. Then plants along kiss on my lips.

.............................

After the meal I prepared my laundry and his to put it into the washer. His hands tangle around my waist.

"I crave you so much, especially after that burning steak incident."

His hands rise higher. My abdomen fires up. His lips nip on my skin. I gasp and a small moan falls out of my mouth.

"Don't do that or I'll have to have you right here." That made butterflies burst in my stomach. Electricity went down my spine.

"Uhm, Can I finish?" He nods. Then he departed from me.