5

CHAPTER 5 ENJOY

Lisa was in class now but she is in deep thought......

Aah how can she do that do me she is also a girl now i don't want to be her friend I hate her I will tell uncle kim about what she trying to do with he will scold her and from now I will make distance from her she not good I hate her so much...... Ya rose also propose me but I say no to her and she also understand not like that principal how force herself on me...... Rose is my good and I don't want to ruin our friendship..
Lisa thought.......

Then bell rang I pack my bag and went to my home directly I go to my room and freshup  memories of jennie office is flashing in my mind. I want to fuck you let me please you. AAH shutup  tear roll down from my eyes and I go to washroom and take cold shower  after shower I put my comfey clothes on and sleep......

When I get up from my sleep I see my clock and I was shock its 8 pm. Omg dad will arrived when I went downstairs dad was on dining table I go to my dad and sit opposite to him...

Lisa: hi dad

L/d:  oh hi dear I am waiting for you where are you till now

Lisa: sorry appa I am sleeping because I am tired...

L/d: o its ok dear how was you school....

Lisa: ya dad its good but....

L/d : but what......

Lisa: lisa gulp,  but dad actually jennie.....

L/d : what about jennie....

Lisa: no just she did not behave well with me .... She behave very rudely ''lisa lied to him''....

L/d : its ok lisa she is like that from child hood but don't you worry I will tell uncle kim about her he will scold her ok....

Lisa: (I felt little happy) ok dad......

After that day jennie did not come to me or say anything to me that relife.... I think uncle kim scolde her
That good for her because she is wrong how can she force me for sex she is not good I hate her

Lot of day pass like this now jennie didn't not show up to me now I am sitting with my friends jisso,rose, naeyoun, and other they are very good I love them like sister rose were talk to normal after that incident... I excuse my self to them
Actually guyz I have to use the rest room I am just coming in one minit ok ....they all say ok... Then I went to rest room there is no one....I go to cubical and do my business then I come out from cubical....I was washing my hand suddnley someone back hug me I was shocked.....when I look at the person I was scared.........you

Yes baby girl why you think I will scared because you tell my dad about what I am doing with you no baby girl... And remember that if I want something I surely get that and you know what I want (smirk)

Lisa:> shut up jennie stay away from ok I don't like girls why don't you understand

Jennie:> ok so you like dick  huh baby its ok I have that even bigger
Lisa was shocked when she tell her....

You are a intersex.....yes baby girl I am intersex so what your plan now...

Lisa:>shut even you are a intersex I don't want anything with you...you are just creep I hate you..you forcefully kiss me

Lisa was about to go she hold door knob but its..its lock jennie come behind her and back hug her lisa was trying hard to free from her grip but Jennie didn't let her.....why lisa you don't know who much I wait from you and now you are here....

Shutup leave me.. Lisa push jennie them jennie pin lisa on the wall and start to suck her neck... Lisa eyes wide open when jennie press her dick to lisa private part lisa gather her all energy and push her hard and then slap jennie in her face......

Lisa eyes wide when she realise that she slap jennie....... Jennie hold her cheek her eyes was red....

Jennie:> how dare you slap me bitch....you know no one ever slap me even my parents and you fucking  bitch now I will show you how I am..... I will make you regret lalisa manobal... You were crying for mercy just wait and watch.......I make you pay for it jennie smirk

Lisa listen to her she was run from her she unlock the door and go out she get her bag and leave school.... Her friends were confused she went to her home and go strate to her room she was crying mess she didn't tell her dad about this thing she didn't go to school....

After some day her dad was at home he call her

Lisa come here beta......yes appa coming...lisa answer her dad...
When lisa go downstairs she was shocked.......

Hi guyz I am sorry for late update .......
And plz like my story and vote by by 🌈