16

Lisa pov:-

I was in shock like what is happening with me my mind froze for a mint I was blanked.

What happend lisa do you remember something. I hear from behind. I dont know when rose come behind me. Now she is back hugging and her phone is still in her hands in front of my eyes.

She start to sniff in my neck. I feel pure disgust. My eyes getting teary

This can't be true say its fake. Please rose say its fake. And now I start to cry. I don't remember anything.

I was about to grab that phone from her hands. But she pull its back and put her phone in her pocket.

No no no  not that easy baby. She come closer and I take my steps back. I was stoped when my back hit wall and now I am caged.

Rose please delete this video that was a mistake please rose please. I fell on ground I beg to her while holding her feet. But she gave me a smile.

Ok ok I will delete it but on one condition. She said with smirk in her face. I didn't think anything I just want this video delete if jennie come to know this she gonna kill and my dad. My dad he will die

Ok tell me what your condition. I said to her without thinking twice. Sleep with me

My eyes wide after listen to her. What the fuck are you saying rose. I asked in disbelief because that person who saying that is my bestfriend. I cant believe.

What do you mean by what the fuck saying. Its was simple sleep with me and I will delete this video.

Rose are you in your mind what are saying how can you do this haan I said that was a mistake we both are drunk. I said in anger.

Ok dont sleep with me. She said. A smile crept on my face but it fade in a second.

I will show this to jennie and your father. I was shocked I go to her and slap in her face. Her face turned to other side.

How dare you fucking slap me bitch haan. She start to choke me but she push me hard on sofa and hover over me.

Rose please dont do this please dont what I do with you that you are doing this. When I say this word she stop.

You want to know what you do with haan then listen. You fucking broke my heart and go to that jennie. You say you dont like girls I believe but you marry jennie because she is rich. You break me lisa you break me. When you decide you marry jennie. I decide to take revenge. I was wating for right time and it come last night. And put vaigra  in your drink.

After listen to her last words my eyes wide. Means you made me do this and make video. You fucking bitch. I hate you. Rose I hate you. She start to laugh. I look at her with disgust.

Stop this and tell me will you sleep with me or I show this to jennie tell me fast I dont have time. She asked me again my brain stop working.

Ok then.I send video to jennie. She took her phone out.

S-stop stop dont send this to jennie. I said to her while crying. Oo yes if I send this to jennie then how will you spend fucking luxury life without her money its ok I am not that heartless I send to your dad ok darling. She said with smirk.

No not dad please rose dont send this to dad. He will die. I-I will do what you say.
She start to smile and hug me. And I start to cry

Thats my lisa now stop crying and come to room or you what it here. She put her hand on my shoulder and asked I was disgust with her words.

She go to room I was crying in my misery. Why god why first jennie and now rose what I do wrong that you are doing this with me. I was crying when . Are you fucking coming or not. Rose shout from room. I wipe my tear with my hand and go to her.

She was laying there like its her room. Come babe I was waiting for you come and undress yourself or you want me to do this for you. She asked while smile.

She come close she was about to kiss me. When door bell ring. Aahhh who come at this time lets go down and wipe your fucking tear if someone know about this I am telling you. You didn't like the consequences. Understood. I nod and we boht go down.

When I open dood there were jennie with roses in her hand. I dont know what happened to me but I am happy after see jennie for the first time. She was looking at me and her eyes fell on my back.

O rose what a surprise what's up bro what are you doing here. Jennie asked her in shocked.

Aa n-nothing just checking on lisa because she didn't come to school and she drink to much last time I think that she is not well but thank god she is good. She said last word while look at me with smirk.

Oh ok ok then lets have a cup of tea come. Jennie asked her. But she refuse. No no I have some work I am going you guys enjoy.  first she say good by to jennie and jennie went inside.

After jennie left she hug me and whisper.
I am going now I will come tomorrow and dont go school tomorrow. And if you tell your sugar daddy anything I swer I will send this video to her and you know what happend next. And babe prepare yourself for tomorrow because its gonna be hard for you.

So this is chapter 16 and please tell me guys do you like this twist or not please tell because it give me idea to what write next upon your intrest so tell me.and I will update next chapter when you vote atleast 35 on this chapter.  Till then by by 🌈☺️