20

JEN:-POV:

Today is my best day ever finally for the first time I feel that we make love. I express myself to her. And I will tell lisa how I feel about her.  I love her so much. I promise Lisa from today I will make sure to keep you safe from every bad thing.

I put my hand on Lisa thigh. Lisa do you feel better now. I ask her because what happened in room she feel sore and little pain.

She look down and nod her cheeks turn red. And l like my impact on her. My car stop in parking area we boht look at each other for a minute. I come closer to her give a peck on her lips. And what made me shock she cupped my face with her hand and kiss me deeply. That was heaven.

I deepen the kiss and after sometime we broke our kiss and breathe because we boht are out of oxygen. She look out from window and I come out from car and open car door for her.

She smile and came out from car she just look at me. I can't hold my self and kiss her again.

(Author: but they don't know that someone is watching them and burning with anger)

We broke the kiss and I hold Lisa hand we go to school Lisa go to her class I came in my office.

I am in office but my mind continuously thinking about Lisa.

On the other side!

Lisa pov:

I am in my class today is the best day of my life I found that I love Jennie. And her gentle behaviour is everything I want in my life. I wish that Jennie will always behave like this with me. I love her so much.

I was in my thought when jisoo come to me and say tap my shoulder and hug me.

O my god I miss you so much why didn't you come to school haah. She said with a little worry and anger face she is so cute.

Aa nothing unnie I am not feeling well these days but now  I am totally fine. I said with smile. But my smile fade when I see someone behinde her. It's turn into fear.

She come to me and hug me. I feel disgust with her hug. I try to act cool because of jisoo. I broke the hug and make some safe distance. Happy Birthday Lisa. She said and jisoo eyes wide shock. What Lisa today is your birthday and you didn't tell you unnie that not good I am sad. Jisoo unnie said with sad face I look at rose with blank face then at jisoo.

No unnie it's it's not like that I just about to tell you but she come. I said while looking at rose.

Lisa it's ok I am not mad at you now let's go to class or professor will scold us. Jisoo said and we all left for class.

I sit in my seat and jisoo unnie is about to sit with me but rose come and sit beside me but jisoo didn't say anything and sit with naeyon.

At this moment I want to cry. Why is she sitting with me I hate it I don't want her to touch me again. Please god.

Out lecture Start

Our professor was teaching us my whole focus was on bord because I dont want to talk to rose. Then I fell a warm hand on my thigh and when I see that its rose.

I put my hand on her hand and try to remove her's  but she didn't lose her grip on my thigh her hand start to go up. My came out from my eyes. I look at her and find her gaze on me i muttered a small  please but her hand didn't stop.

When her hand reach my private area I stood from my seat and getting everyone attention. Everyone is looking at me and then I take permission from professor to go to washroom and he aprove. I walk as fast as I can. And enter in girl's washroom.

I look at myself in mirror and start to cry. When I listen door unlock sound I wash my face and look at person. My breath hitch.

R..rose what are you doing here. And then she come closer to me and I take my step back. Rose look what you say I did but now please stop I am begging you I am sorry for breaking your heart please. At that movement start to cry loudly.

O my baby I don't came here to make to cry I am here to give you  your birthday gift. I am just silently watching her she take out her phone and made watch something that make me lose my balance but then rose catch me

What happens babe dont you like what you see. I look at her with death glare. There is a video of me and rose having sex.

But but you promise me that will delete it. I look at her teary  eyes. Ya I know and I also delete that one but I didn't say that I will not make new one. When she say that she start to laugh like physico.

After listen to her land slide from under my foot how can she do that with me. I fell on my knees and beg her.

Please please dont do this please rose I cant do it anymore please. I was crying mess on the floor she made me stand and hug me. She wipe my tears and say.

No no dont cry like that baby I feel hurt when I saw you cry. Ok I have a idea. Divorce jennie and marry me.  She said while looking like innocent. That I know she Is not.

I take my step back. No I cant do this. I said to her and push her little to free from her grip. Why and why you cant do this tell me. She asked me but I didn't say anything.

Ok you dont want to divorce jennie its ok I will not force you but you have to fullfeel  my needs whenever I call you. You have to come to me or I will show that preety video of you to your husband.
She said and I was just blankly look at her.

You will regret it rose.when I said that she start to laugh. I dont care and now you come closer to me. She said but I didn't move and inch from my place.

Lisa I said come or I will fuck you here and whole school will listen you moans. Do you want that.  She said with anger.

I take small step to reach her but she grab my hand and pull md toward her. She start to look at my face and touching my boobs. I feel disgust. Rose rose pl..please someone come d.dont do its here. 

When i said this she stop and say. Ok I will not do anything here but you have to kiss me. I just want to run out of there.

I connect my lips with her and start to kiss her. And then she take lead on that kiss and garb me hard we boht are kissing when washroom door open and my whole world turn upside down.

J..jennie.

So hi guys this is chapter 20 I hope you like it and tell me in comment what do you think happened next and lot of you didn't vote that's why I didn't update fast

I hope you guzs vote from now on and next chapter will come after 40 votes. Till then by by 🌈😘😘