14

Finally
Jennie pov:-

So today is sunday and we have to go on party which I organise for my frnds yes one time jisso and rose were my bestfriend no doubt they are still my frnds but after I become principle I didn't get time to hookup with them and they are also my lisa my wifey frnd I dont have any problem with their friendship because I trust them.

Now I am getting ready for party lisa is also getting ready after some time iam ready and waiting for lisa she take so much time

I am getting frustrated.  when I hear a heal sound on stairs I turn on that direction I see lisa coming down. And not gonna lie she look fucking tempting she look so hot if we are not getting late I swer I will fuck her here but my bad. We have to go its ok when we get home then I will fuck her however I want.

I go to lisa and put my hand on her waist. Someone is looking hot today I think she want a fuck but sorry baby we have to go. Its ok dont be sad when we get home I will fuck you hard is that ok.
I whisper in her ear and sniff her neck. Omg she making me crazy if i was stand here like that I will end up fucking her. So I move from there.

Now lets go we are already late. I said to her I go to my car and she come and sit beside me I start the engane. After a while we arrived at our destination its a club and I am vip member of this club.

We go inside and there were they all waiting for us.

Aah why both are so late we waiting for you here about half hour. Jisoo say while frustrated.

Its not my fault your  friend lisa do this I am ready on time. I said while rolling my eyes. When they look at lisa their expression change.

O my god lisa you looking hot my god. Jisso said while cheaking  on lisa from head to toe. And after that jisoo anger gone and we start party.

Lisa pov:-

Now I am at party they all are enjoying except me my mind was on jennie thought  what she told me earlier I am scared I was thinking what happend when we got home I dont want to go through that again not today atleast.

I was in my deep thought when rose come to me. With smile after my weeding I didn't talk to rose properly I think that rose is angry with me because I rejected her say I am not into girls and marry jennie. But she dont know anything What I am suffering. I have to talk to her she is my bestfriend

Hi rose how are you come sit with me. I said to her. She come to and sit beside me.  rose what happened why are you not talking to me did I do something wrong. Look rose I know you think that I reject you and marry jennie. But you know what..
I pause a second when jennie come to us and jennie come close to me and whisper.

Lisa if you tell anyone about anything between us remember I am you legal wife and no one can do anything and you have to come home and you know what will happend with you so shut your fucking mouth ok. She said this thing in my ear with a smile I also faked a smile because rose is also there. After that jennie gone.

Lisa its ok I can understand its not your fault I forgive you long ago so dont be sad ok. I am not talking to you because I think you feel awkward that's why but now we can talk like before. So dont be sad lilly we are still bestie.  she say with smile. I felt relief after listen to her. I chit chat for a while when rose say.

Lisa u sit here i'll come with drinks ok. I nod and after sometime she come with two glass in her hard she gave me one glass and we drink this. After finish drink I feel little uneasy.

I feel my body become hot. I drink first time. I think that's why I feel this I ignore that feeling inside me and stand from my seat I start to go toward washroom. Because I wanna pee.

Rose say she also want to use washroom thats why we both go together when. I arrived at washroom I feel dizzy I dont know what that feeling in me but I feel so hot so fucking hot. When I was about to fall rose garb me we stare eachother for mint and I dont know what come to me I kiss rose she was shocked but after that she also start to kiss me.

We kissing eachother and now I feel horny I just want to release this I dont know how and there is rose look at me with unknown emotion in her eyes I dont know whats that.

Now my body is uncomfortable.the last word I remember is.   

Rose fuck me

.

So this is chapter 14 and tell me what you think happend next and please tell me about you thought I need them. So please share your thought and vote lot of you dont vote. Thats quite sad   
I will update soon till then by by🌈