11

Lisa wake up when sun raise fell on her face. Some dry tear seeing on her face. Her eyes winches because of the pain she was feeling. She slowly open she eyes a tear escaped from her big doe eyes after remember the torture she has been going through. She start to look around her body got froze when her eyes meet jennie she was staring at her

Good morning wifey'' how was your night.  Jennie ask her with smirk on her face. Lisa didn't say anything she just look at jennie with no emotion. Jennie come closer and put her lips on lisa. She was kissing ger roughly. Lisa didn't kiss her and try to push her away. Jennie broke the kiss and look at her.

Jennie say something in lisa ear that make her heart pound she look at jennie with scary eyes. "Lets bath together"
N-no no please I-I can do it by myself. Jennie smirk. Oo really ok then go take shower. When lisa try to getup from bed she feel intense pain in her lower body a small whimp left from Her mouth.

On another second lisa was in air. Yes Jennie put her on her shoulder and go toward washroom. Jennie ahh jennie put me do-ahhhhh lisa didn't completed her sentence when she a sharp pain in but cheek. Yes jennie spank lisa. Jennie open the bathroom door and do inside she didn't close the bathroom door and she put lisa in bathtub. Lisa didn't say anything because of fear. Water start to pour down in tub and jennie also undress herself.

Jennie sit on lisa back.  lisa bair back touch jennie cheast  lisa can feel jennie buddy pocking  her butt. Jennie start to touch lisa gently she rub hed back and neck she start to give lisa wet kiss on her neck lisa convert her palm in fist a fresh tear left from lisa eyes.

Jennie hand massaging lisa left blossom an unwanted moan left from lisa mouth jennie smirk jennie go to her waist and to her vaginal area. Lisa held her hand and look at jennie with begging eyes but jennie look at her with anger with that lisa get her hand back from jennie hand. Jennie smirk and start to rub her still sensitive clit.

Aahhh jennie please. Jennie listen to her and start to circle around her clit. Lisa eyes was shut she was feeling humiliation. Jennie start to do it faster and lisa start to moan unconditionally. Lisa screame her lung out when jennie her three finger in jennie vagina and start to thrust. Ahh ahh ahh Jennie stop please not now please why you cant understand please let me heal first. But jennie acting like deaf she start to do it faster with that lisa cum. She rest her head on jennie cheast  she is really tired now she dont have energy.

Jennie pick lisa in her arm and go infront of sink lisa start to struggle because she know what is coming she start to slap jennie back but jennie roughly hold lisa neck and make her look into the mirror while jennie smirking looking at lisa condition she is all broken. Jennie spread lisa leg and hold her buddy and slide it in lisa sore vagina lisa start to cry and screame. Jennie jennie no plz listen one time please dont to it now please. Ahhhh ahhh ahh. Jennie start thrust in lisa with so much force lisa look at her in mirror she hate herself.

She can see what is jennie doing with her and she hate it she felt her sould  left her body. While Jennie was fucking her roughly lisa was screaming. Lisa see her vision getting blurry but jennie hold her neck and threats her. Dont try to passout lisa I am telling the consequences will be not good. Lisa trying hard to not passout but what can she do she is already very week because of last night.

And now jennie again taking her she didn't even drink a drop of water from tomorrow. M-mom please save me ahhhh please m-ahh ahh jennie please stop naa. Lisa cum on jennie dick and jennie also release her seed on lisa stomach.

After that jennie start to take shower and she wash lisa also. After taking bath jennie pick lisa in bridal style and lay her down on the bed lisa drifted to sleep. Jennie look at her with smile.

My baby you are my everything my obsession.  my toy.  my slave.  my angel.  my wifey. Sleep well jennie kiss on lisa head and go out of room. 

Hi so this is chapter 11 hope you like it and please tell me your opinions and please guys vote you read story but dont vote its hurt please vote ok by by🌈