9

Lisa pov:-

      Now I am here in front of mirror getting ready to marry a monster my weeding dress is so beautiful. My makeup is quit decent. I was just thinking that how my beautiful life change in seconds. I hope I am able to do something to save myself. Even my dad can't understand me that I am not happy with this marriage I am not comfortable with jennie but he just love his business more then me

I was in my deep thought when someone enter in room and its was my dad he come near and stand I saw him through mirror he have tear in his eyes he start to crase  my head I stand from chair and face him he hug me and say

L/d:- now my lil daughter growup I hope today is your mother there. She will be more happy after watching you.

Yes dad I hope she is there. If she is there she not gona let me married to that monster which I hate I hope she is there. My thoughts. My eyes went teary and my dad hug me.

Lisa you be a good daughter now its time to be a good wife I hope you will not disappointed me. Now lets go everything is ready there and your frnds and jennie waiting for you come downstairs fast.

Yes my all frnds of my high school are there jennie invite them.jennie ans rose,jisoo,naeyon, momo were old frnds.  They are in shock when they come to  know that me and jennie is going to marry. When i go downstairs I saw my all frnds they all were really happy but no one. Know about my condition I am hella scared I put a fake smile on my face when my dad come and take my hand in his hand. And start to walk to jennie I didn't look at her and I don't want to her eyes make me scared.

We reach were perist stand and jennie also my dad give my hand in jennie hands. Please take care of my daughter its my dad word he don't know jennie intentions what she gonna do with me. I go on stage and my hand is still in jennie hand and ceremony start.

Miss jennie do take lisa as your wife
Yes I do

Miss Lisa do you take jennie as your husband. I didn't speak. Miss lisa do you take jennie as your husband. When I don't speak jennie pinch on my finger and look at me with angry eyes.
Y-yes I d-do. Ok now you may kiss eachother with that jennie put her one hand on my waist and second on my neck. She went closer closer and I close my eyes in disgust when I feel her lips on mine. She suck on my lips and trying to bite but she broke the kiss. I listen everyone cheer my frnds are really happy

After that we went to dining table jennie start to feed me.I was froze when she whispered something in my ear Eat this wifey  you need a lot of energy tonight and remember that no one gonna save you today.

After eating everyone is tired and I am also tired when jennie mom come to us and take jennie hand and put a key on her palm.  This is gift from us for both of you and live happy married life our blessing is always with you. I was hella scared its key of new house and it mean I have to live with her alone in one house god please save me. I go to my dad and cry out loud my dad pat my head and say go beta go to your real house.

Me and jennie went to car and sit. After some time jennie speak. Sleep for sometime baby because its gonna be a long night for you. Her words scare me to the core

One the other side

You say you don't like girls I trust you and now. Now you marry a girl how can you do this lisa. If you don't like me tell me but you lie to me. You are a gold digger you just want money. I hate you I hate you so much.

Hi guys so this is chapter 9 plz vote and comment your opinion. And thanku so much for your love. And next chapter will you 18+ so be careful if you like then let me know in comments so by by 🙂🌈