7

Lisa pov:-

After that I come to my room I was crying mess..... I know miss jennie kim you do this.. I will go to school tomorrow and talk to jennie and try to convince her. And I have to because I cant do that marriage if she say no her parents then everything is going to be fine. If jennie want to slap me I let her do but I cant marry her......

       Next day

Now I am in school I was talking with my friends I was thinking of what should I tell jennie to say no to this marriage. Hope she agree.. Lisa, lisa where are you lost I talk to you rose' say to me...
I-I am sorry i just.. I just think of something... Rose' you sit here I just want to use washroom.. I say to rose'
Ok let's go.. Rose' say to me .. Where? 
To washroom let's go i come with you rose' say... No no I sit here you don't have to come with ok you just come back in 2 minute ok..

I go to principal office I knock on the door and went inside when I went in office I see that jennie is siting in her chair doing some work on her computer she don't even look at me I go near to her table. When she look at me she have that cringy smirk on her face that I hate. O babygirl what are you doing here haan

Jennie don't be innocent you know why I am here. No I don't know tell me why are you here jennie say with innocent look.
Jennie look I don't want this marriage plz say  to you parents that you don't want this marriage. I say to her. Why babe why you think I will do that haa that was like jackpot to me . jennie say. Jennie plz plz I am sorry that I slap you that day if you want you can slap me. But plz don't do this marriage plz. I beg. Oo look lisa my parent fix this marriage I cant do anything now sorry baby and be ready cause after marriage I have all right on you and you can't say no to me babe as my wife. Jennie explain.

Jennie please I beg you plz stop this marriage. I say while tear were buildup in my eyes.. Ok if you requeste this much I have a offer for you..jennie say.  What offer say I will do anything to break this marriage. I say to her. Lets crack a deal let me fuck you one time and I say no to this marriage what you say. Jennie explain with a smirk. My eyes wide after listen to her I was shivering. No sorry I cant do this. Ok if you don't want that  I can't say no.

Jennie go close to lisa and whisper in her ear how much fun when I fuck you tight virgin pussy o my god you are underneath me and screaming my name
Jennie say. Lisa can't hold this anymore she slap jennie in her face. Jennie eyes were red. You slap me again bitch now I will show you what can I do. Jennie grab lisa hair and pin her on the wall she start touch lisa waist. Lisa eyes wide when Jennie grab her left boob and squeeze it. Its really painful for lisa she was crying hard and try to free her selfe  from jennie grip but she cant she feel really weak at this moment je-jennie ple-plese don't do that ple-aahh please jennie slide down in lisa pant jennie rub lisa clothed pussy. Ahh no please lisa was crying mess when jennie put her one finger inside lisa pussy. Lisa screams outloud when jennie start to trust inside lisa hard. Please jennie. I-ahh no... Its hurt very bad please after some more thrust jennie take her finger out and lisa fell on the ground lifeless.

Baby its really good. your pussy is very hot and tight. its to much fun when I fuck you and listen I don't say no this marriage and if you do anything stupid I swear I will punish you really hard now fix yourself and go. I don't have time now. Jennie explain. After that lisa stand from ground and run toward washroom she lock herself in cubical and crying hard. Why mom why..why you leave me in this world plz save me from that monster  ple-please mom.

So this is the 7 chapter of my abusive husband tell me if like this. And of you don't like smut or rape scene then tell me in comment and I will not write this type of thing in next chapters. By by🌈