6

Lisa pov...

  My appa is calling.. I said coming and I went down I am in stairs when I say- jennie I was shocked and with her parent

What is she doing here I asked in my mind I was standing there don't go  further when my dad notice me..

L/d-  oh look she is there come lisa your uncle ans aunt waiting for you baby..

Lisa- yes dad.. I go to them and greet them I don't make eye contact with jennie I don't even look at her face I hate this girl I was standing beside my dad when jennie dad and mom call me and say that.. Lisa come here sit with us baby.. I go there and sit with them

Lisa we are sorry I listen that jennie misbehave with you I am so sorry darling she is like that from her childhood you know her...

When they I know her.. Like what how would I know her we meet just 1 month ago and I know her intention toward me that really disgust me..

Lisa plz forgive she is really sorry she tell us everything and she is guilty about this ..jennie say sorry to lisa. Jennie mom told her

I-I am sorry lisa what I did its just a joke I don't think you take it seriously I am sorry..jennie say to me I was shocked when her mom say that she tell us everything did she tell about how she abuse me and say bad worlds to me...

Lisa plz forgive her she is really sorry.. I listen to jennie dad.. I smile and say that..i-i its ok uncle if she is sorry for what she did I will forgive her... Jennie smirk and raised her hand toward me for hand shake I accept it jennie hold my hand weirdly I don't like her touche and I see that she is smirking I don't know what is meaning of that.....

After that jennie and her parent eat something and go to there home but feel kinda weird I don't know why there behaviour was change even my appa after that I go to my room when my dad call me downstairs I go to his room...

Yes appa you calling me... I asked my dad... Ya lisa come here sit he gesture me to sit beside him I don't know he was talking awkwardly I sit beside him he hold my hand I his...

Lisa you know our company is in lose..my appa said I was also worry about it when he told me... O my god dad how its possible it is a biggest company and ita in profite some days ago and suddenly what happend..I asked I don't know lisa.. He was looking down..

Is there any way to handle this I asked my dad he look into my eyes... Yes there is one way if kim company come with us  he said I was little happy because kim company is uncle kim company and he is dad's best friend he will surely help my dad

Then what is problem dad uncle kim will help you. I say ... But there is a problem he say he will help me if boht family have legal relation in front of public eyes he say only then he will held me...I don't say anything to my dad because I proses In my mind what is he talking about....

Lisa they say that if lisa married jennie then they will help our company.. I was froze after listen to dad... What dad no I am sorry I can't do this I am sorry...I was tear in my dad eyes...I don't know what I would do...

Lisa plz for company for me plz lisa I beg you plz... My dad was crying tear fell down from my eyes also to see my dad like this

No dad I am sorry I cant I dont love her... I say to my dad I was shivering in fear of the thought of jennie and me in one room....my god I cant...
Dad I am sorry but I cant I say to my dad..

Why lisa plz I always listen to you and fullfell your every wish plz listen to me one time lisa plz.... My dad say I pleading voice...

Dad I will do anything if you say marry to other person except jennie I will. but not jennie plz appa I can't. I say to my dad..
Why not jennie tell me why not jennie..my dad ask..because she is trying to rape me and speak dirty with me I don't like her I said while crying..

Lisa look she say sorry to you and she don't do this she say to us she is very good girl...my dad say.. You are going to marry her that's my final decision my dad say..but appa.. I say while sobbing..my world cut when my dad say... And If you not you see my death face I will kill myself.. I was shocked when I listen dad..

My dad is only persone in my life who take care of me and love me..how can I betray him ..I thought.. O-ok appa I am ready to marry her.. I said while crying..

So this is 6 chapter how is this tell me comment and I thik next chapter will be 16+ so be ready ok by by🌈