free to slay

One day shy of a week passes without you hardly seeing Chisaki at all. In fact even when you do it is only a glimpse of him walking around the corner or into his room. You are kept busy by tasks delivered by chronos while (as per usual) everyone else here ignores your existence entirely. Right now you lie on your bed restlessly scrolling through TikTok when a notification catches your eye.

~Txt convo~

Chronos: Do what you want tonight.

Y/N: Ok cool thx man

Chronos: Here's part of the payout from yesterday.

Chronos: Don't do stupid any stupid shit and get me in trouble.

Y/N: I can be a good girl *inserts angel emoji*

Y/N: *sends laughing emojis*
Instead of a response you see he's sent you 500 dollars. You gasp, eyes widening in total shock. Chisaki very seldom offers you part of the pay due to you living here and eating the food. It's never really bothered you since you went from your parents' care (zero allowance) to being with the Yakuza full time with no pay. You grin, stand and decide you're going to make a day out of this money. "I've been dying to get some new clothes!" You squeal deciding you will buy an outfit and then go clubbing.

You consider actually inviting Chronos just to give you some company but immediately decide against it feeling it'd be more of a chaperone situation at that point rather than you having freedom. Again a longing for Salina begins to pulse through you. Taking a deep breath you tell yourself, 'let's just enjoy this right now.' Before heading to your closet to pick out an outfit. You overheard one of the other people who live here talking about a new local goth club and hope you'll be able to figure out the name.

"Alright so goth all day or kawaii than goth?" You talk as if someone could hear you, filling the silence comforts the pressure of your silent background. "Hmm I think goth all day." You announce with a smirk and grab this outfit:

You head over to your makeup bag and get started on an extreme cat eye liner in white and black flourishes

You head over to your makeup bag and get started on an extreme cat eye liner in white and black flourishes. This against the metallic purple eyeshadow glimmering beneath it makes your eyes look dangerous. You wink at yourself loving how everything looks and grab your batwing mini backpack. You lace up some ankle high heeled combat boots before applying your black lipstick and walking straight out the door. Your hand goes to your collar and your footsteps slow a bit as you near the front door. 'Maybe I should tell him...' you think to yourself, anxiety beginning to show itself. Though you enjoy activities once you are there, getting away from him was always difficult.,,and now that your heart is racing and your teeth dig into your bottom lip you realize it may be getting harder....

Chisaki knows he's taught you well that he was your only source of safety...he proved that once again when saving you from the situation with fatgum. You're still not sure how you didn't see it coming...usually you're so intensely aware. Slowly you slip out of the front door deciding it's sort of a now or never kind of moment. You walk down the street then make a few turns. walking for about a mile before arriving at the entrance of the subway.