Private jet, Zach Herron

Warning: mature sexual content

Lately, your boyfriend, Zach had been on a contact high; it seemed like nothing would be bale to spoil his mood. This went on even when you were on a private jet with the rest of the Why Don't We boys and their girlfriends, flying to their next tour destination. Zach's broad grin showed no signs of fading from across his lips, he was very happy to be with you, having the time of his life. You may have been watching a film, but Zach was still consuming most of your thoughts. You occasionally looked at him because you loved to see that his cheerful self had returned. Zach didn't seem to notice your affectionate glances at first, but on one particular time when you looked over at him, you noticed that his eyes were already fixed on you. A devious smirk spread across his lips as your eyes met. One of his hands rested on the top of one of your thighs and gradually travelled higher, stopping at the very top of your leg.

"You know, I've been thinking..." He began flirtatiously, lowering his voice and leaning into you ear to make sure the boys along with the rest of people on board were unable to hear what he was saying. "I remembered that night at the hotel and we both had an amazing time, how about we have a repeat of that?"

"I want that, too, but we're not alone," you whispered back with worry but certain mischief, your cheeks flushing scarlet as you did.

"Private jets weren't just built for flying..." Zach purred alluringly into your ear as he moved his hand away from your leg and took one of yours in his.

Because of how lustful you were also feeling, you allowed Zach to pull you to your feet, the two of you tiptoeing toward the toilet as your hearts began to pound in your chest. Once Zach had locked the two of you inside, you let out a sigh of relief that everybody was too busy with what they were doing to notice the two of you. After pulling both of your pants and underwear down to your ankles and sitting down onto the toilet, Zach pulled you down onto his lap by the waist, immediately connecting your lips in a passionate kiss as his hands roamed around your back, moving them increasingly lower. He grabbed your hips firmly to position himself at your entrance and he began to thrust into you. His first few thrusts may have been gentle to allow you to get used to his big size, but after a few short moments, he knew he was able to speed up once you had let our your first sigh of contentment against his lips. Just as you had detached your lips, both of you needing to come up for air, you were overcome by an overwhelming wave of pleasure, you took a gasp for breath, before you buried your lips into Zach's collarbone as you didn't think you could possibly contain your loudening moans of his name any other way. As you did, you wrapped both of your arms tightly around his neck. Your fingernails clawed into his upper back as the rolling of your hips was becoming just as vigorous as his thrusting.

Both of you were thankful because of how rapidly things were progressing, since you would be able to reach your desired high more quickly and were slightly worried about some knocking on the door. Zach decided that you needed some additional stimulation to help you. He reached one of his hands down in between your legs and began to roughly massage the flesh on the outside of your entrance. You got a strong urge to snap your legs tightly together as the best kind of tingles surged around your entire body and once you could no longer resist, Zach used his other hand to spread them wide apart, to give himself Bette access. You threw your head back in pleasure as you felt your walls clenching around Zach and his erection somehow hardened even more. You grabbed onto wrist and guided his hand to exactly the right place to provide you with as much pleasure as possible.

A couple of minutes later, you were the first to reach your orgasm, the fingers of one of your hands curling around the very top part of length which you had access to, to finish him off. Your other hand massaged his ballsack to get him there even sooner. Once Zach had filled you up, you rested your forehead on his shoulder for the next few minuted as you both recovered, completely consumed with exhaustion. The two of you felt very satisfied once you were presentable and had left the toilet as everyone was just minding their own business, not even seeming to have realized that yourself and Zach had been gone.