DMs, Corbyn Besson

The last few months have been a joyful time for yourself and your boyfriend, Corbyn, not only because his band had just released a new album full of songs they loved, but also because their music was becoming more popular and they were gaining more recognition globally over social media. Sharing this experience with Corbyn may have become even more exciting than it was before since it was a thrilling time for everybody, but the one issue which you would often find spoiling your mood was the additional female attention which Corbyn was receiving. You thought it was bad enough how he would often have women coming up to his and flirting with him in front of you, but it was moments like this particular one when you found yourself feeling thankful that these flirtations were at least happening in front of you, rather than behind your back, meaning that you were able to see for yourself that Corbyn was rejecting these other women.

You were currently in your hotel room, scrolling through your social media as you were waiting for Corbyn to get out of the shower, but you were unable to pay much attention to your own phone because of how Corbyn's would frequently go off. At first, you were paying no attention to these notifications, but because of how thick and fast they were coming through, you couldn't help yourself but give in to your curiosities. Your heart sank once you had as you read the flirtatious messages, many people confessing that they had feelings for your boyfriend and that they knew he would like them in return if he gave them a chance.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Corbyn asked you with confusion once he had opened the bathroom door, standing in the doorway wearing nothing but a towel as you glared at him. "You normally can't resist me when I'm in nothing but a towel."

Your glare continued to linger for a few more moments, waiting for Corbyn to come to a sudden realization, before you realized that he genuinely had no idea what was bothering you due to his puzzled expression.

"You really don't know why, do you?" You asked with a sigh of irritation as you slapped your arms hopelessly against your sides. "Maybe because of these messages."

Corbyn took a few steps towards you as you held his phone out to him, his mouth hanging slightly agape as he read some of them.

"Have you got nothing to say for yourself?" You asked with annoyance. "Care to explain messages such as 'I gave you my room number earlier and I'm still waiting to know if you'll be there,' or even worse 'leave that attention seeking, gold digging Y/N and give me a chance, a woman with a normal job, who doesn't want to be with you just because of the spotlight'?"

"Y/N, I'm so sorry you had to see those messages. As you can see, never reply to any of the,. Those women aren't worth my attention, especially because you're the only one who I want to be with," replied Corbyn apologetically as he closed the distance between your bodies, being about to wrap his arms around you and pull you close to him, before you wriggled away, taking a few steps back.

"I know you'd never be unfaithful to me and I'm glad you're not giving them your attention, but if you just sit back and allow these types of messages to continue, then other women are going to think they have a chance with you," you responded firmly as you crossed your arms. "Do you enjoy this or something? Or do you think they're going to go away if you pretend they're not there?"

Your expression softened slightly as you realized that your tone might have been a bit too harsh and that you knew those things weren't true because of how well you knew your boyfriend.

"Of course I'm not enjoying this and I'm not denying that I'm being sent countless flirtatious DMs as a result of being in a boyband, but I promise I'm not responding to them and have no desire to," said Corbyn with desperation, his eyes lighting up as he thought of an idea which he knew would prove this to you. "I know I should have done this a long time ago, but I'm going to put a post out, telling people jus how happy we are together and that no flirtatious messages form anyone else are welcome. You might think I've left this to the very last minute, but that's only because I was trying to protect you. I know there are some people who get so worked up whenever they see or hear about a girlfriend of the band and I didn't want you to suffer the abuse which I knew you'd be put through because of that."

You couldn't resist the edges of your lips form curling up into a small smile at the reminder of Corbyn's protectiveness over you. You finally closed the distance between your bodies and wrapped your arms around the back of his neck.

"I'm so sorry I spoke to you like that without trying to think of te reasons why you've not wanted to do anything about the messages. Like I said, I know you'd never be unfaithful to me, so I shouldn't have been so furious," you replied guiltily, your smile broadening as Corbyn tightened his arms around you.

"I understand why you acted the way you did. I wouldn't be happy if you were getting messages like that from other men," responded Corbyn comfortingly as he cupped your cheeks, his thumbs rubbing gentle circles over them as he spoke, before he closed the distance between your lips.

Your kiss may have started off gently, but both of you didn't heists to deepen it, your tongues ravenously exploring the other's mouth and neither of you coming up until you had no choice but to come up for air.

"Now that we've cleared the air, I do find you very irresistible when you're in nothing but a towel by the way," you said flirtatiously with a cheeky wink.