Family, Daniel Seavey

Warning: mature sexual content

Once you had reached the top of the stairs of the apartment you shared with your boyfriend, Daniel, you heard him sprinting out of the living room and dashing up them after you, causing you to turn around on the landing and let out a few amused giggles.

"Please don't go into the bedroom!" He begged, rushing his words, making you roll your eyes as you assumed that he had once again put off the dusting.

Completely ignoring him, you headed over to your closed door as you were desperate to get out of your clothes and into your nightwear. But once the door was open, instead of seeing your previously untidy room, you saw that all jobs that needed to be done had been done as well as red flower petals scattered across your bed with a bottle of massage oil in the centre.

"I wanted to tell you about this rather than you finding out for yourself," said Daniel warmly, resting a hand on your shoulder from behind as you stood in the doorway with your mouth hanging slightly agape.

"You did all this for me?" You asked in amazement, turning around and beaming at Daniel, before you pressed a peck to his lips. You wanted to deepen the kiss, but decided to pull away to allow him to speak.

"Well, I've been running around an idea and it's completely fine if you don't want to, but I've been thinking a lot about the future lately, Y/N, an dhow I consider you to be family even though I still haven't found a good enough ring to propose to you with yet," he seemed nervous, looked into your eyes and kept talking softly to you, "I was thinking that maybe... we could start a family, or expand upon the one we've already got."

You didn't hesitate to express to Daniel how the exact same thoughts had been also swirling around in your mind recently and how happy it made you to hear his words. The second he had finished speaking, he took you by the hand and lead you over to the side of the bed, wrapping his arms around your waist once you had come to a stop.

"I want this to be a special night," he said affectionately and as you wrapped your arms around his neck, Daniel started to undo the zipper of your jeans. "I don't want things to be rushed like how they have been a lot times because of my busy schedule. Instead, I want to take things nice and slow and start by giving you a massage to help you get in the mood."

You had absolutely no objections to this and after Daniel had undressed you both and shuffled the flower petals into a neat pile to give you room. You laid  the bed on your back as Daniel straddled your legs. You shivered slightly when the cold oil on his hands touched your skin for the first time, but you quickly got used to the temperature and allowed your body to relax. Daniel started off by rubbing small circles at the top of your back, his circles growing larger as his hands travelled down your back. And as his hands got lower, so did his lips. He pressed kisses to the spots where his hands had already been. Within a few minutes, his hands had reached the bottom of your back. You let out a soft moan as they teasingly grazed your bottom cheeks. Daniel's hands continued to caress your sensitive skin until you began to grind against your covers. You became very desperate for him to enter you, especially with the image of him being naked behind you on your mind.

"I see you're eager, baby," he whispered flirtatiously into your ear, before you let out a hum of agreement in response.

After going into one of your drawers to grab a towel, he dried your back, before he gently assisted you to turn over onto your back. and you spread your legs as Daniel mounted you. His thrusts started off the lightest which you had ever known them to as he cupped your cheeks and caressed them with his thumbs and he gazed down at you adoringly. His pace began to increase and he captured your lips in a passionate kiss, causing your soft moans of his name to begin. As they did, Daniel began to frequently remind you of just how much he loved you and how much of an amazing mother he knew you were going to be. Because of this, the rolling of your hips became more vigorous and you tightened your arms around him. You spread your legs as widely as you were able and he slightly changed the angle of his thrusting, raising your hips with each of his movements to try to create some more pleasure for him.

The movement of both you and Daniel had quickly become rough and powerful. Your sounds and his words brought each of you closer to your respective orgasms. You tangled your fingers in Daniel's blond hair as he lowered his head down into your cleavage. He began to press tender kisses to the inside of each of your breasts at first, before his kisses became more aggressive and his lips moved outwards and towards your erect nipple. He took each of them into his mouth in turn, his teeth lightly resting on the as his tongue twirled around them. It was this heavenly sensation which brought you to your high. Daniel joined you at the same time because of just how rapid your movements had become. It was a strange feeling for you when he filled you up, since he didn't use a condom for the first time in a long while.

Once he had flopped onto his back and had pulled your head onto his chest, the two of you smiled broadly at each other in a blissful silence. Neither of you thought of anything else but your love for each other and how perfect your life was going to be in the near future.