CHAPTER 16

He is not irrational or absurd to misinterpret the message his best friend was trying to convey. Admittedly, due to his foolishness, he had chosen to distort the true meaning of his best friend's suggestion.

Show her your wild side…

He indeed showed it. Sadly, He revealed his wild crazy side due to his desperation to feel his wife's affection.

Sounds tragic.

What he did and requested that night was simply humiliating. Nonetheless, he did not regret his ridiculous act and rather, he was honestly pleased.

In recent days, the news connected to his wife and the multi-awarded pop star has declined.

It seems like everything occurred magically.

He woke up one day and the photographs of the two in tabloids, news and even on social media had somehow diminished. Surely, he still sees something that causes discomfort in his eyes. However, contrary to before, it’s a little more bearable now. Something that he thinks he can manage somehow.

Does what he demanded have anything to do with what is happening now?...

Did she truly respect their latest arrangement?...

Did she consider his feelings or did she follow his wishes because Luis, who she truly loves, was involved in the terms and conditions?...

Regardless, he himself knows that his feelings, thoughts and efforts will never matter to his wife…

Karlos was alerted upon hearing his wife's helpless cries, prompting him to wake up from his reverie and stroke the latina’s porcelain thighs with his rough hands.

Karlos buried his face further into the soaked, extremely delicate center of his wife. He licks and thoroughly suckles her flesh which unbeknownst to him gives an unfamiliar shiver to the young CEO.

Karlos improved the way he devoured his wife's sensitive core, growling in satisfaction due to the wonderful feast that was now freely served in front of him. He was indeed a blessed man. He was just one of the devoted admirers of his wife. Kissing and touching her is something he couldn't do, but now? He never imagined that he could perform such an intimate thing with his beautiful goddess.

On the other hand, Lauren moaned lustily. Her reddened face was pressed into the soft mattress and her knuckles seemed to turn white from the tightness of her grip on the bed sheets.

She couldn't recall how many times she screamed, quivered and reached her orgasm owing to the overwhelming pleasure she was now experiencing.

She is branded as the youngest CEO of one of the most prestigious firms in the world. Everyone, especially the media, praises her for her excellence and competence. She became independent where her triumphs were no longer associated with her father. However, at this moment, she looks like a prostitute in her current position.

She was on all fours, writhing and shrieking obscenities beneath the muscular Cuban.

Oh, God...

She seems to have forgotten how elegant and sophisticated she is due to the man who seems unstoppable to please her womanhood.

The man was wild and aggressive in satisfying her as though he wanted to prove that he was worthy. Despite his eagerness, Lauren could still sense his excessive concern and cautiousness in the way he caressed and held her slim figure.

So sweet and filled with gentleness…

“Oh my… Oh my, God! I-I'm coming again!”

Lauren squealed, unashamed. Her back arched and her thighs were shuddering uncontrollably. Along with the shivering of her muscles was the sudden spurt of her fluid which was happily sucked by the Cuban.