O R P H I C - 3

( 𝐚𝐝𝐣.) 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠.

ROOH'S POV

ROOH'S POV.....

I hadn't expected such a warm welcome, Ammi's sister took me in bone crushing hug but I didn't mind. I wasn't going to miserable here atleast. "Please dado , let us introduce ourselves now!" a boy who looked around my age said fake pouting. Dado backed off and he jumped forward holding out his hand " Hi! I'm the life of this Agha mansion aka Ali" He gave me a full blown smile and I couldn't help but smile too. Not purposely ignoring his handshake , just when he was going to say something a lady came towards me " I'm Pashmeen but chachi for you ok beta?" her soft features reminded me of my mom. I smiled politely and nodded my head a little. I was still feeling a little shy. Just like that I became familiar with everyone in the house. I was happy that I would be able to hangout with Anabiya api and Ali. Chachu was also very sweet and caring , it was just Khushboo aunty who seemed annoyed by my presence . She wasn't even trying to hide it. My time here wasn't going to be as bad as I thought or like baba said.

I was telling dado about how much ammi missed her when chachu interrupted me " Rooh this is Zaviyaan the eldest son of....." she couldn't hear anything else after that. ZAVIYAAN.....ZAA....viyaan she pronounced his name mentally and blood rushed through her cheeks making them crimson.

She took her sweet time to ogle him. He was wearing a white button up shirt underneath his greyish black suit , jet black hair perfectly gelled backwards, lines forming on his forehead maybe because of the annoyed scowl on his face, his deep blue eye- MY LORD!!! HIS EYES WERE GORGEOUS but empty. Before she could investigate further she snapped out of it and gave him a full blown smile with a tiny wave. But soon she faced his back , he had turned around and was headed towards inside completey ignoring her.

She was soon in her supposed room settling in. After arranging her clothes she sat on her bed , snatched a pillow and hugged it dreamily remembering a pair of blue eyes. Her heartbeat quickened as if someone had knocked her heart down. She wasn't that innocent she knew that this is what happened in the novels when the mainleads met. "Isn't he a little old?" "who cares." " I never thought i'd have my first crush like this." "I must keep this a secret or this family will hate me." "Will I see him tomorrow?" Him being the last thing on her mind sleep engulfed her.

AUTHOR'S POV....

In the morning, She was all ready. In a turquoise salwar kameez ,duppata draped around her neck , she was called by dado for breakfast. Skipping her way through the corridors and stairs she finally reached her destination.

She saw Zaviyaan seated right opposite chachu and seat besides him was empty but she thought maybe it wasn't appropriate foe her to sit there.

"Come on have a seat," Anabiya told her and she sat on the closest seat to Zaviyaan , not because of him but because it was giving her a nice view of everyone. Yeah right.

Alishba was dressed in a see through white shirt and ripped jeans something Rooh could never pull off . It was just too bold for her. " Why are you dressed like that Rooh? Isn't it uncomfortable?" At this Zaviyaan lifted his eyes to subtly glance at the said girl. ' There's nothing wrong in her outfit.' he thought. The reason he never got romantically involved with anyone was everyone he met was too bold and he didn't like to show off something that was his . He was a possessive man.

Before Rooh could answer anabiya, Ali interrupted " She looks straight out of a tv serial , in a cute way though. Not everyone likes to expose skin api." he said more like taunted his sister. Rooh didn't understand the situation and quickly nodded her head and said " Yes anabiya api , I just feel more comfortable in this . Wearing revealing clothes doesn't make me feel like myself that's why."

"What do you want for breakfast? " pashmeena asked,

" I'm not really hungry so I'd just have 3 paratha's , 2 eggs , with mango pickles and 1 glass apple juice," she said smiling. Pashmeena stood there for a while looking at the tiny girl who claimed that she wasn't hungry. " Are you sure beta?" she said trying to confirm that this wasn't a joke. Rooh smiled innocently and said " yes aunty, I know it's nothing but I told you that I'm not hungry. I'll eat lots during lunch." Suddenly everyone present at the table laughed and Zaviyaan shook his head with a lopsided grin on his face.

He finished off his coffee, before getting up to leave he looked at the little girls who was munching on her breakfast like a mad man . Her mouth was fully but she was still stuffing more in. he sighed and left the kitchen.

"Is it good ? " chachu asked Rooh. " mmmmmm, Yeah but not as good as my ammi's" she said barely breathing. It was then she noticed Zaviyaan had left. Her eyes drifted towards the phone on the table and she quickly got up and told her chachi she was done . Everyone had left for their work she quickly grabbed the phone and ran towards main entrance She saw Zaviyaan coming back in, she rushed towards him but he completely ignored her existence and moved forward.

"Aren't you looking for this?" He turned to face her and noticed her holding his phone in her tiny hands. He extended his hand without saying anything, motioning for her to return it. She gazed at him and made strange gestures as if to ask him, "What do you want?" He was growing upset because she continued to play with him.

"He knew she was pestering him, but her heavenly pout was distracting him more than needed. "You will return it now," he said ominously, but she looked unmoved.

"What's the problem, Rooh?Zaviyaan?" Anabiya said as she approached them. Rooh hurriedly handed him his phone and said, "Here." Zaviyaan gave Rooh one last look before leaving. He was wondering about the dramatic change in her demeanor throughout the entire the car ride.

Meanwhile, Anabiya advised Rooh to avoid Zaviyaan because he loses his temper often. Rooh may have nodded, but the butterflies along with other flashbacks made her doubt anabiya.

Rooh didn't mind if he snapped. Has anyone ever been concerned? Heartfelt issues go beyond that.

*edited*

It's boring I already know. babye!!

WRITTEN BY

FARAH❤