I N E F F A B L E - 11

( 𝐚𝐝𝐣.) 𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬.

Since Zaviyaan went on his business trip, it had been almost three days

Since Zaviyaan went on his business trip, it had been almost three days. Rooh hadn't spoken to him even when he was in the confines of the house. She was furious with him for exploiting her, but when she learned he was going for business and would be gone for a week, she was desperate to see him. Her school made an announcement about an event this week; it was more of a celebration for all the students. Rooh was uncertain at first but Ali somehow convinced her to go saying ' ye din dobara nahi aane '.

Okay, sure. Since Anabiya looked to be avoiding her, she got along well with Ali. And, to be entirely truthful, she had completely forfeited curiosity.

She spoke to her mother about the events while on the balcony.

"Mama, don't worry about me. I'll go shopping by myself." Since it was Rooh's first time attending a meeting of this kind, she comforted her mother, who wanted to come see her and ensure that all the preparations were made properly.

"Beta , Anabiya ko lejana sath mai, mujhe bhi tasalli rahegi." her mom kept insisting on taking anabiya along.

"Ok mama I'll take Anabiya api with me." she just wanted to cut the conversation short.

After a few minutes she hung up.

"When are you going to shop?" Ali's voice came from behind her, which startled her.

"Why?" she questioned back.

"Since my sister is busy being a B. I have decided to be the gentleman that I am and take you shopping." he said flipping his hair.

"No thank you." Rooh snarled . She was about leave when he jumped in front of her.

"Rooh you won't be able to manage everything on your own and besides you don't even know anyone here. How bout this , let's be friends Rooh. "

Rooh could see how sincere he looked and she didn't really have a choice right now and Ali wasn't that bad.

"Ok, be ready by 11 tomorrow" Ali grinned at her and eagerly nodded his head.

MAGICAL SKIP TO ANOTHER DAY >

In the city mall, Ali and Rooh were aimlessly strolling. Rooh previously held a garment with golden embroidery that she had bought. Additionally, she had her hair straightened. They came upon a charming pottery and ceramics booth as they were now moving from store to store.

"Let's go there, Ali; I want to buy gifts for everyone."He's already being dragged, Rooh said.

"For everyone, or just for Zaviyaan bro?" She flushed after Ali made fun of her.

She firmly protested, "I have no understanding of what you are trying to express." Because he didn't want to hurt her, Ali simply shook his head.

They visited the stall and bought presents for each person. When Rooh's eyes landed on a heart-shaped vase, she reached out and used her fingertips to trace the designs while intently observing it. Today she missed Zaviyaan more than usual.