RAISON D'ETRE - 19

( n.) reason for existing.

When Zaviyaan's chachu made the decision to bother him, he was peacefully enjoying his coffee in his study

He questioned, "Zaviyaan, may I know what was so important that made you leave a prestigious meeting without an explanation?" As ever, Zaviyaan appeared carefree.

"Mai Rooh ko wapis lane gaya tha." he replied calmly.

"Rooh would've came back today on her own Zaviyaan she is not your responsibility." he said sternly.

He sharply remarked, "Rooh would've returned today on her own Zaviyaan; she is not your responsibility."

Zaviyaan was irritated when Rooh entered his study without first knocking. Rooh was now in Zafer's line of sight as he inquired.

"What was so crucial that you couldn't even wait another day, Rooh?" The people Zaviyaan had disrespected were dangerous, so Kazim refrained from reprimanding her.

Rooh gaped at them, but Zaviyaan cut her off before she could say anything.

"She never called me,I said as I went to pick her up."
he lied making her eyes widen. Zafer didn't care about Rooh's presence now and,

"Zaviyaan, how can you be so careless. Although I never meddled in your affairs, you are wise enough to avoid disrespecting those wretched Hamdanis because they are deadly." He shouted.

"They won't do anything, and even if they do, they'll target me rather than you," Zaviyaan assured without even glancing at Rooh.

He says, "Zaviyaan tum is khandaan k waris ho."

He slammed his fist on Zaviyaan's table and yelled, "If they come after you, all of us will suffer." Although Rooh found it hard to believe Zaviyaan would go to such lengths for her, she was too selfless to let him suffer the consequences of her carelessness. Her immaturity was the source of all of this.

"Chachu, it's not his fault; I forced him to come pick me up. In a foul temper, I called him while sobbing and begged him to come get me."

Zaviyaan had to close his eyes as Rooh spewed information. Zafer was furious because she was going to cause more fighting between two families, his daughter Anabiya was losing her mind over her connection to Zaviyaan, and if that weren't bad enough, she was now the reason Zaviyaan was endangering their safety.

"So you're telling me that he put his life in danger merely to appease you? You're such a brat."Rooh recoiled at his nasty words. Zaviyaan approached Rooh swiftly and stood infront of her glaring dragger at his chachu.

''Apni hadd main rahein aap , Rooh se aise baat karne ki himmat kaise hui aapki?" he growled making Zafer's eyes widen.

"Ye kal ki aayi hui ladki k liye tum mere saamne khade hojaao gay?" Zafer said shaking his head in disbelief. When Rooh saw Zafer's hatred-filled eyes, she was rendered speechless and her eyes began to well with tears.