TACENDA - 22

( n.) things better left unsaid, matters to be passed over in silence.

Rooh had been gone for three days , for everyone else these three days passed by in a blink but for Zaviyaan every single second was tearing him apart

Rooh had been gone for three days , for everyone else these three days passed by in a blink but for Zaviyaan every single second was tearing him apart. He had stopped eating , as his appetite was gone. Lack of sleep had made him weak, dark circles under his eyes were more prominent. for last two days he had slept in office not bothering to come home.

Adam had observed his behaviour and his appearance , he almost resembled a barbarian now . At first he decided to give him some space but looking at him now, he regretted doing that. Adam opened Zaviyaan's office door without knocking. He thought Zaviyaan will get mad at him for invading his privacy but he didn't even notice.
"Kya hogya hai yaar tujhe? " Adam asked in annoyance.
Zaviyaan looked up at him and sighed,
"Adam, she's gone to that damned trip. " He almost cried.
Adam's looked at him with wide eyes,
"That's it? " He asked. Zaviyaan banged his fist on the table,
"Nahi reh sakta Mai uss se door, it feels as if I'm dying slowly. " Zaviyaan looked vulnerable.
"She's just a kid Zaviyaan!!!! " Adam exclaimed.
"Pagal kar degi wo mujhe, aisa lagta hai jaise she lives inside of me. I see her everywhere. One minute she's here, next minute she's gone. " He whispered.
Adam looked at him wide eyed, 'Zaviyaan was in love. ' he regretted telling him the shit he'd said earlier.
"Zaviyaan..... She's coming back right? Toh tu itna kyu crazy ho raha hai. Calm down. " He tried.
"Please Adam, leave. I want to be alone right now. " Zaviyaan stated making him sigh.
Adam wanted to try one more time so he proposed that they go on a trip.
" Chal europe ki trip plan karte hai you and me thoda tera bhi mind divert hojaayega. " He looked hopeful.
"Please leave. " Zaviyaan murmured.

AGHA HOUSE >
Zaviyaan threw his phone on the table with a thud! He gripped his hair and huffed in annoyance. He had contacted the principal of Rooh's school and tried to gather information about the trip but since he wasn't her guardian they didn't help him that much. Apart from the fact that they will come back in a month or so.

Zaviyaan was on the edge when Zafer entered his study without knocking . He cleared his throat and stood right opposite Zaviyaan looking at him as if he was an alien.

''What do you want chachu?" he asked in pure annoyance,

"What's all this Zaviyaan ? stop it for god's sake ." He pleaded taking a seat. Zaviyaan was in no mood for bullshit he gave Zafer a menacing look and replied,

''What do you mean? I don't understand?" he cross questioned.

"You know very well what I mean!!" he heaved .

"No, I don't ." Zaviyaan replied calmly.

"Ye... ye jo pagal pan hai tumhara is ladki k liye. STOP THIS!!" he exclaimed throwing his fists on the table.

Zaviyaan decided to ignore him because he wasn't going to explain to this man that he couldn't even live without that girl.

"You should leave chachu." He suggested.

Zafer felt his veins bulging due to rage, " is this all a joke to you Zaviyaan?"

"Nahi chachu not at all, Aur aap k liye bhi yahi behtar hoga k aap is ko mazaak na samjhein." Zaviyaan stated calmly. It was more like the calmness before the storm.

"Zaviyaan you are forcing me to send her back. If this behaviour of yours doesn't change she will have to leave this house." Zafer tried to warn Zaviyaan as if he was little kid. Zaviyaan didn't even feel angry but something in him snapped at the thought of his chachu making his Rooh leave. He gave him a psychotic smile and said,

'' Over. My. Dead. Fucking. Body." Zafer shivered at the intensity of his words. He knew this all too well he had seen his brother go through this before and now it was his son but the only difference was that even if they loved each other to death it was going to be difficult. It was both of them against the world and he was well aware of the fact that Rooh would break in the process.

Zaviyaan was massaging his temples when he remembered how Rooh ran her fingers through his hair and how she made him sleep in her lap.He remembered how she made him feel and now it felt as if there was a hole in his chest.

Just then his phone dinged bringing him back to reality, he was about to ignore the notification when it dinged again. He flipped the phone in annoyance but the name that flashed on screen left him breathless. He quickly tapped on the notification and his heartbeat quickened.

'' Agha sahib, I wanted to tell you that I am safe and sound, please don't worry about me and once I'm back, there is something I want to tell you

'' Agha sahib, I wanted to tell you that I am safe and sound, please don't worry about me and once I'm back, there is something I want to tell you. please take care of yourself.

Aur haa agar aap mujhe itna yaad karengy or itna sochengy toh mujhe sukoon kaise aayega.

P.S imissyoualottoo."

Zaviyaan kept looking at the picture continuously , he didn't know how to feel about this . He tried calling her but she didn't pick up.

.

.

It had been two hours and Zaviyaan was still staring at her picture he couldn't believe that he was this addicted to her. But one thing was clear now, She was his life.

"Bas ek baar tum wapis aajao. I'll never let you out of my sight Rooh, even if I have to lock you up. My little strawberry."

.

.

I can't friggin believe this.

WRITTEN BY

FARAH❤