AKRASIA - 29

(n.) Lack of self control

"You can carry on with your education here

"You can carry on with your education here."Kazim told Rooh this information after observing her and assuming that it would help her feel a little better.

In contrast, Rooh was utterly out of it and could only hear the sound of her heart-shattering. Because she wouldn't have been able to witness his happiness with someone else, she had sacrificed all for him and his happiness. She didn't want to taint his delight because it would have made her heart, which was overflowing with love for him, feel bitter.

She realized there was nothing in this world without him after she was away from him. She was exposed and feeling hollow. Recalling how he used to pick her up in his arms, she felt as though the safe and secure protection of his embrace had been removed, leaving her bare and her wounds subjected to the outside world. She wanted to end her life like she had ended her connections because she no longer wanted to live.

She was only conscious of her anguish and her loss at the time, even in the car.

She closed her eyes, facing the window, and gave up trying to stay awake. In the darkness, she could see the man she had loved with all of her entire being. She approached him and relaxed in his hug before losing consciousness.

.

.

One month later >

Amna went into Rooh's room at midday. She entered the room to find it dead silent, and the gloomy demeanour of the once jovial and upbeat girl gave her shivers. It was her third day in bed, so she slowly made her way to her bed to wake her up. Rooh had turned down food and was barely able to function. Everyone in the house was worried about her, but they were unaware of the cause of her behaviour. Even, If they were, they might have chosen not to acknowledge it.

Amna was experiencing a new level of helplessness as she was somehow aware that Rooh would never let Zaviyaan leave her mind and that her granddaughter would never be able to go on.

She tenderly stroked her messy hair, which was presumably a result of her abandoning to comb it. She was now empty and disoriented.

"Mai dua karti hu k jo anjaam Roop ka hua wo tumhara na ho," Amna murmured and left.

Agha house >

When he heard a knock at his door, Zaviyaan was at his office working with his clients.

He shouted, "Come in," and then Adam entered through the door. Zaviyaan sighed as he realized that he wouldn't be letting him off the hook so easily and that he wasn't in the mood for nonsense at the moment.

Adam carefully waited for the client to leave as he strolled calmly toward the couch that was set up in the office.

Adam turned back to Zaviyaan shortly after the client departed and sighed as he gazed at him from head to toe.