L A C U N A - 4

_( 𝐧.) 𝐀 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭. _

Agha Zaviyaan sat in all his magnificence behind the massive wooden desk, on a spinning chair

Agha Zaviyaan sat in all his magnificence behind the massive wooden desk, on a spinning chair. He was lost in concentration when his secretary knocked on his door and asked, "Can I come in,sir?"

He responded, "Come in."

She began checking him out as soon as she entered his cabin, before even stating the problem. "Yes?" he asked, irritated by her shamelessness.

"Actually, sir, a major issue arose. Sinaan Industries has halted our shipments and refuses to negotiate with the chairman. They are requesting your presence, sir."

He simply nodded and instructed her to arrange tickets for two of the next available flights. She grew ecstatic at the prospect of going with him. "The second goes by the name Agha Ali Zafer." All of her ideas and plans to entice him vanished in less than a second. She went out of his office with a scowl on her face.

AT AGHA MANSION.....

As it was her first day, Rooh had just returned from class. She was relieved to avoid becoming an outcast. She entered the living room and noticed these women lounging there aimlessly.

She smiled and cheered, "Asalamu alikum to all."

"Walikumasalaam, beta, how was your first day?" asked dado.

"It was good, better than I had anticipated."
Chachi politely inquired, "Are you hungry? Should I ask the maids to set the table or will you take a nap first?" Her sweet grin was reciprocated by Anabiya. This girl was being treated better than she merited, and seeing it all made Khushboo's blood boil. She was envious of the fact that nobody in the household ever truly accepted herself.

"I'll eat first, Chachi, I'm starving." Dado laughed as she said it too hastily.

She said, her eyes getting wet as she thought of a particular person, "Just like her."

Chachi questioned, "Will you eat here with us or in the dining room?"

"I guess I'd prefer to eat here and converse with you guys." She clapped.

While enjoying the chicken, she overheard Anabiya complain, "This is so boring!!! Even Ali is permitted to take a trip. Her mother remarked,
shaking her head Shabana said,"He is not there to enjoy himself; he is there for work."

Except for Khushboo, who had a grumpy expression, all the women were wearing dismal expressions, Rooh observed.

"Perhaps we should all have a girls' sleepover. I've heard that this place has a theater room."

"Rooh, that's an intelligent idea. How about a day out as well?"

"Yes!" She said with excitement, "We can go on a picnic, go shopping, have dinner, and then have a sleepover."