H Y G G E - 12

𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐳𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ;
𝐈𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧.

"Tum sab k liye gifts layi ho mere liye kuch nahi laayi?" he asked her in a very serious tone

"Tum sab k liye gifts layi ho mere liye kuch nahi laayi?" he asked her in a very serious tone. She was perplexed , He was initiating a conversation. She couldn't believe it.

"Ji , I've got a gift for you also." she heaved.

"Toh laao" he said forwarding his hand towards her.

She silently picked up the white bag off the ground and looked inside for his gift. She shook her hands and hesitantly pulled out the vase she had purchased.

She mumbled, "This is for you," as her face and neck started to flush.

His eyes widened as he took in the present, and a wonderful feeling swept over him

His eyes widened as he took in the present, and a wonderful feeling swept over him. When he looked at the tiny one girl, his eyes grew softer. This was something he will always treasure. At all costs, he was going to keep this tiny person safe.

She was holding a vase of lovely white flowers in it, which he swiped from her. He didn't know what the flowers were called, but he adored them.

He exhaled, "It's beautiful. I loved it. I greatly appreciate it, Rooh."

Rooh was shocked, but soon her face lit up with a divine grin, and he sighed with contentment. "I;m glad you like it, I was scared aapko pasand nahi aayega , mai toh kha makha embarrass ho rahi thi." Heaving a sigh of relief, Rooh said.

When Zaviyaan received a call, he was just ready to speak when he muttered, "It's important, let's talk later," before abruptly leaving off.

As a result of his altered behavior toward her, Rooh backed away.

A FEW DAYS LATER >>

Ali had arranged for Rooh to have a makeup appointment, and she was now gorgeous and ready to attend the event. As Ali prepared to drop her off, she waited for him on the porch.

Zaviyaan had just returned and was parking his car when his eyes caught sight of a small girl who was completely covered in a golden garment and appeared to be made of gold. He jumped out of the car and approached her, but she gave him the side-eye and moved to another location. This girl was upset because Zaviyaan wouldn't give her his phone number, and Zaviyaan merely shook his head. When he tried to go after her, Ali interrupted him.

"Come on Rooh baby let's go." Ali said jumping happily.

"let's go, and don't call me baby" she said flipping her imaginary long hair.

"Ali!!" Zaviyaan grumbled.

'You step inside, and I will drop her off." He gave an instruction without any opportunity for discussion. Ali apologized to Rooh as he made his way to the door. Rooh was abandoned whining.

Zaviyaan shook his head and went to his car, where he stopped in front of Rooh and reversed.

"Andar baitho!" he said,

"Nahi baithungi, nahi jaungi aap k sath, chahe raat kyu na hojaaye. Nahi nahi nahi!" she whined.

"Rooh mai ne kaha baitho." he stared at her .

"Pehle mujhe sorry bolein." she pouted .

"Rooh!!" Zaviyaan yelled. She flinched and huffed in annoyance.

"Acha na , gussa kyu horahe hai." she quickly opened the front door and plopped on the seat and closed the door with a thud! Zaviyaan smiled secretly and shook his head.

Anabiya, whose hatred for Rooh was growing daily, was watching them from her bedroom window at the same time.

When the car came to a stop in front of the event, Zaviyaan turned to face Rooh, who was still sporting a pout and had her arms crossed to further emphasize her irate demeanor. Such a baby, he thought.
" Rooh? " He called her. She continued to ignore him.

"Rooh apna phone do... Please. " He whispered softly, dissipating Rooh's rage in the process. Rooh handed her phone to him without a second thought. He entered his phone number quickly and saved it with the name "Boss." He handed her phone back while examining it. She gaped at him as her eyes widened.
"When this idiotic thing is over, call me. OK, may I pick you up?"He investigated. She only gave a weak nod.
"And Rooh, call me if anything happens, even if you have any discomfort; I'll be here. You get it?" Her knees gave way under his commanding tone as he spoke.
"Okay." She spoke quietly. When he bent over and began to look into her eyes, she was just ready to go.

" And you're not going to have any sort of interaction with boys today, or for that matter, ever, you understand?" Rooh was too tired to respond with wit, so she just agreed to anything this captivating guy offered.
.
If you like this one please check out Dayaar-e-ishq too.
.
.

Thoughts?

Thoughts?

WRITTEN BY
FARAH❤