MIZPAH - 21

( 𝐧.)  𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞, 𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡.

ZAVIYAAN'S POV,

ZAVIYAAN'S POV,

''Sir, we're here.'' my little nap was interrupted by my driver informing me about our arrival. I rubbed my eyes slightly and grabbed the shoppers that were lying beside me. A smile grazed my lips thinking about her reaction. To be honest I felt awful for leaving her alone for two whole days especially when I had stopped her from going to that trip. To make it a little better I bought her favourite chocolates .

I stepped inside the house to see everyone was having lunch but she wasn't here . Maybe she was in her room completing her never ending assignments. I smiled remembering her face when she complains about how she hates writing assesments.

''Arey! Zaviyaan you're here. come let's have lunch together." Dado said in her usual loving voice. I never declined her requests so I placed the shopper on the couch nearby and went towards the table.

While I was about start eating I couldn't help but ask them,

''Where is Rooh?'' All of them looked like i'd asked for their kidneys. There was a moment of silence making me more and more anxious each second.

'' I asked something !'' I said impatiently.

'' Wo toh us trip pe chali gayi.'' Anabiya said as if it was the most stupid thing in the world. But to me it was like someone pulled the last thread of my sanity. I felt my brain getting blocked by my demons.

'You thought she was going to stay for you.' 'She lied....'

'you believed.' ' Pathetic.'

I banged my fist on the table making all of them jump in fear. I couldn't believe that Rooh had lied to me. She would never do that. She can't.

"She had no plans to go there then what happened in these two days that made her leave?" I heaved , my breath was ragged by now . I felt as if my head was going to explode.

"What do you mean Zaviyaan? Tum humpe ilzaam laga rahe ho!!" Chachu yelled at me. I didn't like his face right now. He just reminded me of how bad Rooh cried when he insulted her. I couldn't do anything to him so I grabbed the jug nearby and smashed it on the ground making them shierk.

if i'd stayed there any longer I would've hurt myself or them, so I quickly dashed out of the dining hall and ran towards my room.

I quickly fetched my phone and dialled Rooh's number and guess what she wasn't picking up. I just wanted to hear her voice. I could feel my stomach sinking . This girl was driving me insane. I tried calling her again but to no avail.

My head started spinning , so I quickly sat on the bed for support when my eyes landed on a piece of paper tucked under my lamp. My heart roared I could feel blood reaching my nerves. My hands were shaking as I reached towards the paper.

'' My dear Agha Sahab,

hi! It's me, Rooh.

Well, if you're reading this it means I am not there with you. I wanted to contact you before leaving but I just thought that you wouldn't understand and you will not let me go."

Of course I wouldn't have let her go , how can I?

" I mean, I can already feel how frustrated you might be but I had no choice. I'd told you that I wasn't going on that trip but trust me I had a good reason, I didn't defy you on purpose. I swear I feel really bad for not telling you but I know you will forgive your little strawberry.''

Tears were blurring my vision , my heart felt like someone was stabbing it continuously.

''I didn't go there because this trip was more important than you. i'd rather sit in silence with you but I had no choice. I will call you once I feel ready to talk to you. Besides I have no idea when this trip is going to end . I hope you'll miss me loads because I am already missing you.

With Love,

Your Rooh."

AUTHOR'S POV,

Zaviyaan caressed her name with his thumb while a tear escaped his ocean orbs. He brought the letter closer to his face sniffing it. It smells like her.

.

.

.

Will this event separate them forever or bring them even closer? ( Share your thoughts please!!😭)

.

WRITTEN BY

FARAH❤