DRAPETOMANIA - 28

(n. ) an overwhelming urge to run away.

"Kazim is never going to come to an understanding of this," Amna said, expressing her concern.
"Mai jaanti hu, but believe me, what I just witnessed has left me shaken." Shabana exhaled deeply.
Shabana had contacted Amna shortly after the incident occurred, knowing that Kazim would find out sooner or later. And Zaviyaan, having ruined Rooh's life, would never allow it. And she perfectly understands him; their shared past and everything he has endured as a result of Haider aren't worth forgiving. She couldn't, however, make her grandson pay for his father's blunders. The very least she could do right now was beg Amna to take charge of the situation and, even better, to end it all now. Amna consented when she begged her to call Rooh back, knowing that this was the only conceivable answer to their situation.

"I'm terrified. We've already lost two of our children, ultimately losing two more is terrifying." Amna shuddered at Shabana's comments, but deep inside, she knew exactly how she felt.

"Maine Rooh ki ankhon mai Zaviyaan k liye muhabbat dekhi hai," Amna uttered.

"She reminds me so much of Roop, how she loved Haider, and their tragic end." Shabana was motionless for an extended period.

"I saw pure insanity in his eyes. What Zaviyaan has in store for Rooh is far scarier than what Haider and Roop had." Shabana continued it solemnly, causing Amna to gasp.

"I'm devastated for my children; they deserve better than this."

ZAVIYAAN'S STUDY >

Adam slammed his hand against the table and regarded him strangely. To put it mildly, he wanted to rupture Zaviyaan's neck. Adam had just heard this man describe the entire incident, and by the way he spoke about her, it became apparent that he had feelings for her.

"You might be feeling brotherly protectiveness toward her, but I was wrong when I said that."Adam cried out admitting his fault.

"Reduce your volume a bit." As of right now, Zaviyaan said in a hushed voice, he had no desire to fight him.

Adam sat on the chair next to Zaviyaan in a serious manner, clearing his throat and adjusting the fabric of his pants. He moved a bit forward while putting his hands in a folded position and keeping his elbows on his knees.

"So you're implying that she confessed?'' Adam inquired, widening Zaviyaan's eyes.

"What the f*ck! I never mentioned anything like that!" Zaviyaan yelled.