EPIPHANY - 14

( 𝐧.) 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

Ali arrived discreetly to pick up Rooh, ensuring that nobody in the house was aware

Ali arrived discreetly to pick up Rooh, ensuring that nobody in the house was aware. Upon entering Zaviyaan's hospital room, Rooh immediately broke down in tears once again. She settled herself next to him on the bed, gently tracing the scratches on his face while continuing to cry. The continuous sobbing was starting to frustrate Zaviyaan. Despite having just been discharged herself, Rooh seemed unperturbed and continued to exhaust herself. In response, Zaviyaan forcefully pulled her towards him with his delicate arm and growled.

"Enough, Rooh. I am not dead yet." Upon hearing this, Rooh clung onto him, crying even louder.

"Please don't say that. If something were to happen to you, I wouldn't be able to survive either." His eyes widened as he looked at the young girl. Was he truly that important to her? He gently patted her head and whispered comforting words in her ear until she fell asleep. The bed had enough space for both of them, but he couldn't adjust her on his own, so he called for Ali. Ali carefully arranged her on the bed, ensuring that both of them were comfortable. Zaviyaan, however, did not sleep. He merely rested his head against the bed..

IN THE MORNING >

Rooh had been gazing at Zaviyaan for quite some time now, and yesterday's events made her realize that she couldn't imagine her life without him. He was her first love, and she hoped that he would be her last. She earnestly prayed for his well-being and closed her eyes, overwhelmed by his comforting scent.

Meanwhile, at Agha Mansion, everyone was concerned about Rooh's whereabouts.

"Where did the girl go? She's not feeling well," Dado exclaimed.

"Dado, please wait. I will call her," Anabiya intervened. Dado nodded, urging her to be quick. After a few rings, the phone was answered, and a male voice spoke,

"Hello!" he sounded groggy, as if he had just woken up.

"Zaviyaan?" Anabiya's voice cracked, causing everyone to look at her in surprise.

"Why do you have her phone?" she asked, unprepared for the answer.

"Because she's here with me. Maine bulwa liya tha usey kal, and she's still asleep," he replied, addressing all the questions she might have and abruptly ended the call.

As she informed the family members of Zaviyaan's remarks, Anabiya was furious.

When she quoted Zaviyaan's statements to the family members, Anabiya became enraged. As long as Khushboo's son was content, she didn't care. Dado and Zafer, however, were once more taken aback.

"Zaviyaan toh jaise us k bagair reh he nahi sakta!" Anabiya stomped her foot and left.

Dado and Zafer knew they couldn't do anything, they just had to wait see everything get destroyed.

Dado and Zafer were aware that there was nothing they could do but sit and watch while everything was obliterated.

AT THE HOSPITAL >

Rooh had freshened up and before eating her breakfast, she eagerly fed Zaviyaan. Ali felt a sense of longing, wishing for someone to love him as deeply as Rooh loved Zaviyaan.

"Alright, I'm done now. Go and have your breakfast," Zaviyaan said.

"First, let's finish all of this and then think about my breakfast," she playfully replied.

Zaviyaan simply smiled, overwhelmed with happiness. He no longer held any anger towards anyone. Allah had blessed him with Rooh as a remedy for all his wounds, and he couldn't ask for more.

Throughout the day, Rooh did various things to make him laugh, ensuring that he wouldn't feel sad or down. While the doctors had given Zaviyaan permission to leave, he still had to remain bedridden for some time.

Now, they were settling Zaviyaan into his room, making sure he had everything he needed. Khushboo was worried about her son, but his behavior and the sparkle in his eyes reassured her that he was truly happy.

''''Beta, if you require any assistance, please contact the servant quarters,'' she informed him, to which he nodded and smiled slightly. She was surprised by this gesture, but soon her eyes filled with tears and she gently patted his head.

''Ta-da!'' Rooh barged into his room without knocking, carrying her laptop and a bag twice her size filled with snacks." Khushboo glanced at Rooh and chuckled at her behavior, motioning for her to proceed. She affectionately ran her fingers through Rooh's hair and kissed her forehead. Rooh was confused, her mouth hanging open as she looked at Zaviyaan, who was giving her a disapproving look.

''What is all this?'' he asked, gesturing towards the bag of unhealthy food. Rooh climbed onto his bed and nudged him with her hip, making herself comfortable.

''Arey, come on, how boring you are! Let's watch a movie together,'' she wasn't asking, she was ordering him. Ordering Agha Zaviyaan Haider. To which he obediently nodded his head.

''What kind of movie is this, Rooh?'' Zaviyaan pointed towards Michelle Morrone, who was making funny faces while trying to win over his girl, the one he had playfully kidnapped. Despite the explicit scenes in the movie that made him uncomfortable, Rooh seemed completely engrossed in it as if it were the most captivating thing in the world.

After enduring two hours of pain and agony, the dreadful movie finally came to an end. Zaviyaan let out a sigh of relief. However, his relief was short-lived when Rooh, with a dreamy sigh, folded her hands and said,

'Oh, I wish someone would kidnap me too.' He shook his head in disbelief and replied, 'That's nonsense.' Rooh quickly turned towards him, giving him suspicious eyes, which only made him want to throw her out of the room.

'Why don't you try saying, 'Are you lost babygirl'? she said, making weird faces, but Zaviyaan rolled his eyes, completely ignoring her. 'Please, just try saying it... please, PLEASE!!' Rooh begged.

Flicking her forehead, Zaviyaan replied, "Shakal gum karo apni." Rooh responded by sticking her tongue out at him.

She spent the remainder of the day in his room, a situation that Zaviyaan didn't have any objections to, although it was met with disapproval from the other occupants of the house, with the exception of Khushboo. Anabiya voiced her complaint, saying, 'Ever since she arrived, Zaviyaan has become emotionally attached to her.'

Pashmeena added her concerns, stating, 'This proximity between the two of them could have adverse effects on the rest of us.'

Attempting to alleviate their worries, Dado reassured them, " Kuch nhi hota uski vacation aane wali hai. She will spend an entire month in Multan, and everything will return to normal." However, Khushboo knew better, understanding that the distance would only serve to strengthen their bond.

Meanwhile, Zaviyaan directed his gaze towards the ceiling of his room. Rooh had left to complete her assignment, leaving him alone once again. He pondered over the fact that he would not be able to surprise her on her birthday, which was mere hours away. Nevertheless, he had managed to acquire a gift for her. With a sigh, he succumbed to sleep's embrace.

.
*EDITED*
.

.

Does anybody like this crap?

WRITTEN BY

FARAH❤