Chapter 11: Dreams

The omega's big eyes stare at the screen as he watches his mate's character fight a large alpha on screen. He gasps and tightens his embrace around Hoseok as Jungkook is knocked to the ground. Little growls fill the room as Hoseok growls at the alpha fighting his alpha parent on the TV.

Jungkook walks into his home to see his mate and pup staring at the screen. He softly chuckles when he sees how his pup growls and balls his little hands into little fists.

When the episode ends with Jungkook lying in a puddle of blood, Hoseok gasps, jumps out of Taehyung's lap, and runs to the screen. "Appa." He mumbles with a frown and touches the screen.

"I'm right here, Sunshine." Jungkook's voice causes his teary-eyed omega and upset pup to look at him in surprise.

"Appa! Mean alpha hurt my Appa!" Hoseok runs over to Jungkook and hugs his legs.

"The person on the screen just looks like Appa. The man on the screen is named Park Minjun." Jungkook softly tells his upset pup his character's name as he picks him up.

"Oh, okay." Hoseok hums and calms in Jungkook's arms.

"You didn't get hurt while filming that scene, did you?" Taehyung asks as his mate walks over to him.

"No, I did not get hurt." Jungkook softly smiles and sits next to his pregnant mate.

"The hormones are making me cry." Taehyung cries and leans against his mate.

"My sweet omega." Jungkook hums and releases his calming pheromones.

"Oh! Eomma save bungeo-ppang for Appa!" Hoseok squeals and hops out of Jungkook's lap as he runs to the kitchen to grab the pastry for Jungkook.

"I know that you are dieting, but I didn't know if you might want one." Taehyung sniffles and crawls into his mate's lap.

"Thank you so much, Blossom. I would love one." Jungkook smiles and kisses the top of his omega's head.

When Hoseok returns, he hands the fish-shaped bread to Jungkook and then crawls onto the couch to join them. Jungkook happily hums as he eats the bread and snuggles his family.

As they relax, Namjoon suddenly calls Jungkook. When Jungkook picks up the phone, he can hear the stress in Namjoon's voice.

"Kook, the paparazzi are coming to your home." Namjoon quickly tells Jungkook as he tries to think of a way to get Jungkook and his family out of there without being seen.

"I will handle it to the best of my ability." Jungkook quietly sighs and kisses the top of his omega's head.

"You and Taehyung need to discuss how you are planning on raising your pups before you make any more decisions," Namjoon suggests.

"We will." Jungkook hums then hangs up the call.

"What did Namjoon hyung call about?" Taehyung asks as he sits up in Jungkook's lap.

"How do we want to raise our pups? How do we want to handle the press and spotlight? I know that we should have discussed these things before mating. I am sorry." Jungkook quietly sighs as he realizes the weight of protecting his family.

"Well, I would like to keep our pups out of the spotlight until they are old enough to decide whether they want a public life if that is possible," Taehyung answers and looks at Hoseok who has climbed on Jungkook's back.

"I was thinking the same thing." Jungkook smiles and brushes his thumb over his omega's face.

"I want them to have a parent who can go out to their school events which means that I would ..."