scarf

"would you like to take photos for my wedding" baekhyun said. "What..." y/n said with a confused expression " Oh i am sorry, do you not want too" baekhyun said after y/n's expression. 

Y/n was quick to respond "No....um, I just didn't know you were engaged ". " Yeah it's been a few months, she's a wonderful girl. I've seen the photos you took for our group project a couple weeks ago and I couldn't find anyone for the job so I thought you would be perfect". Baekhyun stated.

A pain went straight through y/n's heart. She was stunned that all her hopes and dreams have been crushed. She always thought she would end up with her "love" baekhyun, just to find out that her "love " was already someone else's. " I've been kinda busy lately so I'll have to let you know" y/n started to get up and grab her things from the table.

" you're leaving already?" Baekhyun said as he tried to grab y/n's wrist. Y/n removed her wrist from baekhyuns hold. "Yeah I just remembered my mom wanted to meet up for a quick snack " y/n said and she bowed to baekhyun and left the restaurant.

" I refuse to go back to work today " y/n started to tear up as she walked down the road. She needed to catch the bus to go back home. All of a sudden it started raining.

" well shit" y/n thought as she held her purse above her head. Y/n started to run so she wouldn't miss the bus and get stuck in the rain. The rain was pouring so hard that it was hard for y/n to keep her eyes open. She blindly ran through the rain until she ran into someone's back.

" What the fuck " a man's voice angrily yelled. Y/n looked up at a man hiding under a black mask. " Sorry sir" y/n said while bowing. " just go " the man said while rolling his eyes at y/n. Y/n quickly ran off while yelling "sorry "

Y/n quickly got on the bus and on her way back home

???? POV

"Tch, stupid girl " i said while watching her run down the road. I looked down to find the white scarf she was wearing down at my feet stained by the puddle. I picked up at it and stared at it for a minute. I don't know why I was looking at that scarf so I just threw it back in the puddle and went on with my day.