Koibito

Y/n settled into the mansion, grateful for her safety. Yoongi introduced her to his friends, who were also living there. Yn looked at them, and in their eyes, they all held a fierce look, Y/n wondered if Yoongi's friends were also a part of Yoongi's mafia business.

The mansion had seven bedrooms, and as Y/n looked around, she noticed that Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook had taken up residence in six of those. This left only one room unoccupied, the one that belonged to Yoongi.

Y/n hesitated, not wanting to intrude, but she also needed a place to sleep. She finally mustered the courage to approach Yoongi. "Um, Yoongi, I don't want to be a bother, but where should I sleep?"

Yoongi smiled gently. "Don't worry about it. You can stay in my room."

Surprised, she replied, "Are you sure? I don't want to kick you out of your own bed."

He chuckled. "There's a couch in my bedroom I'll sleep on. I want you to be comfortable."

Y/n's heart warmed at his kindness. "Thank you, Yoongi. You're really taking care of me."

He shrugged "Your now one of my priorities"

That night, Y/n found herself in Yoongi's room. It was neat and organized, but also kind of dark and mysterious just like the man who sleeps in this room. She couldn't help but feel a sense of closeness to him as she settled into his space.

Yoongi was true 𝘁𝗼 his word and slept on the couch . Y/n lay in his bed, appreciating his selflessness and the comfort he provided. The soft sound of rain outside added to the cozy atmosphere. Right before she found herself drifting off to sleep, she heard a soft " Good Night Koibito" coming from the right side of the room. Since Y/n was about to drift to sleep she couldn't recognize the word that Yoongi had said, she thought it could have been a word in Japanese, but before she could dwell on it she had drifted to sleep.