Feelings

Yoongi watched Y/n walk away, his heart torn between the past and the present. Wheein's face had stirred up old emotions, but as he looked at Y/n walking away, he knew his answer. He couldn't deny the connection he had with Y/n, the way they understood each other without words.

Without a second thought, Yoongi took a step forward. He called out Y/n's name "Y/n, wait."

Y/n paused, her back still turned to him. Her heart raced, unsure of what to expect, but she couldn't help the small flicker of hope that happened within her.

Yoongi approached her slowly, his voice gentle. "I'm sorry about all of this. I should've been more open about my feelings and my past."

Y/n turned to face him, her eyes searching his for any signs of him lying.

He took a deep breath, gathering his thoughts. "Wheein is a part of my past, and I won't deny that. But you're my present, Y/n. You're the one who's been by my side, who understands me in a way no one else does. Even though we haven't known each other for a year but I want you to know your so important to me "

Tears welled up in Y/n's eyes, a mix of emotions overwhelming her. "I don't want to be second-guessing us," she said softly. "I need to know where we stand."

Yoongi reached out, gently wiping away a tear from her cheek. "I understand, and I'm sorry for putting you in this situation. I should've been clearer about my feelings for you."

Y/n's heart ached as she looked at him, seeing the emotion she thought was love in his eyes. "So, what are you saying?"

Yoongi took a deep breath, his grip on her hand steady. "I'm saying that I want us to be together, Y/n. No more doubts. Just you and me."

Happiness flooded Y/n's heart. She gave him a watery smile. "I want that too, Yoongi."

He smiled back, his thumb caressing her hand. "Good. Because I realized that I can't let my past define my present. And I can't lose you because of it."

Y/n stepped closer to him, her heart feeling lighter than it had in a while. "I don't want to lose you either."

Yoongi pulled her into a warm embrace, holding her close. "From now on, it's just us," he whispered.