Emotions

Y/n watched as Yoongi disappeared again. A flutter of excitement in her chest. She knew he was dangerous but something about him was magnetic.

Days turned into weeks, and Y/n wasnt able to concentrate on anything but the memory of Yoongi. She had been researching Yoongi's background, trying to learn more about the man who had captivated her thoughts.

Late one evening, her phone buzzed with a message from an unknown number: "Meet me at the park, 8 PM, tomorrow."

Her heart skipped a beat as she read the message. The next day, at exactly 8 PM, Y/n stood at the park, her heart pounding in anticipation.

From the shadows emerged Yoongi, a small smile playing on his lips. "You came," he said, his voice a mixture of surprise and pleasure.

Y/n shrugged, trying to play it cool despite the flutter in her stomach. "I was curious, as always ."

Yoongi stepped closer, the moonlight casting a soft glow on his features. "Curiosity can be dangerous."

She met his gaze, her eyes locking onto his. "So can attraction."

A flicker of something passed through his eyes before he masked it with a smirk. "Your'e right."

They stood in silence for a moment, the tension between them tense . Y/n gathered her courage. "So, what did you want to talk about?"

Yoongi ran a hand through his hair, his expression thoughtful. "I wanted to see if you're still curious."

Y/n raised an eyebrow, a playful smile tugging at her lips. "And what if I am?"

He took a step closer, "Then maybe you'd be interested in a date."

Her heart skipped a beat, surprise washing over her. "A date? With you? I thought you said to stay away from you? "

Yoongi's lips curled into a genuine smile. "Yeah, well I changed my mind and yes, with me. I thought it might be nice to get to know each other better, away from all this."

Y/n considered his offer, her mind racing with a mixture of caution and excitement. "You're asking me out on a date, even though you're... well, you?"

He chuckled softly. "I may have a complicated life, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy simple things."

She looked into his eyes, a mix of emotions swirling within her. "And if I say yes?"

Yoongi's smile widened. "Then meet me at the café downtown, Saturday night. 7 PM."

Y/n couldn't help but smile back. "It's a date."

As they parted ways that night, Y/n's heart raced with anticipation. She knew that whatever lay ahead, it was a risk worth taking. And as she thought about the upcoming date, she realized that sometimes, the most unexpected connections were the ones that had the potential to change everything.