Revealing

The anticipation was almost unbearable as Yoongi and Y/n stood in the living room, ready to share their relationship with their closest friends. Jungkook, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jin, Jimin, and Hoseok sat on the couch, their curious gazes fixed on the couple.

With a deep breath, Yoongi began, " We've got something important to tell you."

Y/n nodded in agreement, her heart pounding. "Yeah, it's about us."

The room grew silent, and the friends exchanged glances.

Namjoon was the first to break the silence, a playful grin forming on his face. "Well, don't keep us waiting. Spill it!"

Taehyung chimed in. "Yeah, we're dying to know."

Jimin couldn't contain his curiosity any longer. "Come on, you two, don't leave us hanging."

Hoseok added with a sly smile, "It must be something big if you're both so serious about it."

Jin, the oldest, gave them an encouraging nod. "Whenever you're ready, we're here to listen."

Yoongi and Y/n shared a look. They held hands, their fingers interlaced.

"We're dating," Yoongi finally confessed, his voice filled with a mix of nervousness and excitement.

The room erupted in cheers, laughter, and teasing remarks.

Jungkook clapped Yoongi on the back. "Took you long enough, hyung!"

Namjoon grinned and winked at them. "Well, it's about time you two admitted it."

Taehyung playfully nudged Y/n. "You must have worked some magic on that cold guy, Y/n."

Jimin joined in the teasing,. "So, when's the wedding?"

Hoseok added with a laugh, "And don't even think about doing it!"

Jin raised his glass. "To Yoongi and Y/n, may your love continue to grow stronger!"

They clinked glasses, toasting to the new couple's happiness. It was a moment filled with warmth, and Yoongi and Y/n couldn't help but blush at the attention.

As the night wore on, the teasing continued, and they all settled into a comfortable laughter and shared stories. It felt like a family coming together, and the acceptance and support of their friends made Yoongi and Y/n's hearts swell with thankfulness.

Yoongi and Y/n retreated to the cozy room, wrapped up in the soft warmth of blankets.

They lay side by side, contented smiles on their faces.

Yoongi broke the silence, his voice soft and filled with affection. "You know, Y/n, I can't help but think about how lucky I am. Not just because we're together now, but also because of my friends' reactions tonight."

Y/n nodded, her fingers tracing imaginary patterns on Yoongi's chest. "I felt the same way, Yoongi. They were so accepting and supportive. It means the world to me."

He reached out to gently tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. "I've never been one to express my feelings openly, but tonight, seeing their smiles and hearing their laughter, I felt this overwhelming sense of love from my brothers."

Y/n cuddled closer, resting her head on his shoulder. "You don't always need words, Yoongi. I could see it in your eyes when you looked at them, and in the way you held my hand."

He chuckled softly. "I guess I've become a bit of a to sweet ."

She traced circles on his chest. "I like this side of you, Yoongi. It makes me like you even more."

Y/n and Yoongi both knew they didn't want to cross the boarder line of love just yet, as they had just started dating. Even if both felt that way.

His heart skipped a beat at her words. "I really like you too, Y/n. And I'm grateful for you every day."

They lay there, wrapped up in each other's warmth and affection, their hearts full of love and gratitude for the incredible friends who had accepted them, and for the love they had found in each other. It was a moment they knew they would cherish forever.